Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death
Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death [message #58570] Sun, 11 June 2006 17:34 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I seem to remmember they said he was blown up in the bomb strike that leveled the whole house. Yet he looks pretty intact to me in the photos. Then they changed the story to read that they caught him and he was still alive and actually tried to escape off the stretcher?
Am I dreaming here or is this a little off?
Not to mention a freind who is a NYC detective said he thinks the photo looks like a guy who was hit in the face; exactly like hundreds he has had to examine in the course of his job and carreer.
Are we sure this is him? Who was the woman and child burned beyond recognition in the blast in that house?

Re: Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death [message #58594 is a reply to message #58570] Mon, 12 June 2006 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
In the scheme of things, I'm currious why you think it matters?

Re: Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death [message #58604 is a reply to message #58594] Mon, 12 June 2006 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Do we have the truth? If not how do we know that is even him?

Re: Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death [message #58612 is a reply to message #58604] Mon, 12 June 2006 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Do we have the truth?
I think the chance we have the truth is slim.

If not how do we know that is even him?
I'm willing to accept he is; and is no more. Also: unable to wreak havoc in an uncivilized manner by my standards.

His followers seem to think it's him that is dead. they're pretty bent about the whole thing.

Re: Something A Little Fishy About this Zarqwawi Death [message #58615 is a reply to message #58612] Tue, 13 June 2006 06:01 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes more info has dribbled out so it looks to be true. In fact they have announced his sucsessor on the news. A new monster.

Previous Topic: Nice discussion
Next Topic: Don't think guns save lives
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:54:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout