Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » More On Sheriff Joe
More On Sheriff Joe [message #58324] Mon, 22 May 2006 08:25 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
More Qoutes:
"My Message to the illegals is this; Stay out of Maricopa County because I'm the shreiff here."

"If you get caught by immigration you get a free ride back to Mexico in an airconditioned bus;..A free ride?? Not in my county! I'm going to put them in chain gangs and tents and feed them balogna sandwiches!."

"Unforgiven" - Western-movie line? [message #58325 is a reply to message #58324] Tue, 23 May 2006 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Arrest those that allow companies to employ them [message #58326 is a reply to message #58324] Tue, 23 May 2006 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Brown Eyes is currently offline  Old Brown Eyes
Chancellor
It is not the immigrants that are doing anything illegal. It is our government that knowingly allows them to be employed at illegal tax free wages. It is a nasty little "loophole" that is allowed to continue. It helps big business but hurts everyone else.

Russ

Re: Arrest those that allow companies to employ them [message #58327 is a reply to message #58326] Tue, 23 May 2006 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
It's not legal to be in America unless you are a citizen or you have the proper documentation and register with the Government. Thats a crime to sneak into the country.

Re: "Unforgiven" - Western-movie line? [message #58328 is a reply to message #58325] Tue, 23 May 2006 11:43 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Damir; thats a little confusing. Do you mean that we should forgive the illegal aliens?
Or does that mean something to do with the movie?
The movie is about an aging ex-gunfighter who is trying to build a life farming but he is a miserable farmer and is not successfull. The fundamental point of the movie was that the wild west of gunfighters and heroes was more of a myth and sham than truth. That most of the so-called dead shots were either drunk or lucky; thats why Doc Holiday carried a shotgun. The movie seeks to shed some light on the gritty/grimey/nasty sort of life it was on the Prarrie and the desert and the way that truth is distorted to make events resemble something more heroic and substantial than what really occured.
So how does that frame this response?

Previous Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio; American Hero
Next Topic: New Sheriff Joe Quotes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:48:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers