Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Gee; Immigration Reform?
Re: Bill; I have To Ask [message #58338 is a reply to message #58335] Thu, 25 May 2006 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I agree 100% that's why I was poking fun at it.

Did you hear the bit calling Fox a genious for infiltrating the Us with millions of people with out even firing a shot? bizzare but interesting take.

Re: Bill; I have To Ask [message #58339 is a reply to message #58338] Fri, 26 May 2006 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I believe that; without collusion by our government to help Mexico with their employment crisis and at the same time drive down wages in our country to make our businesses more competitive it would never have happened.
And they are passing that crappy bill that will cause so many problems in the future only because niether party wants to be known as the anti-spanish party.

Re: Bill; I have To Ask [message #58342 is a reply to message #58339] Fri, 26 May 2006 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
There's no reason to be called the anit spanish party. How bout the all-american party?

or is being all-american not a PC thing these days!

Re: Bill; I have To Ask [message #58343 is a reply to message #58342] Fri, 26 May 2006 19:46 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
No; you know the All American thing is smoke and mirrors now. Everybody plays lip service to patriotism but they say it's o'kay to spy on one another.
The catholic Church wants the mexicans in because that is the fastest growing segment of their population. The business leaders want them; you know why. And the republicans and demos are scared of losing the 11% of the Spanish vote if they appear anti-immigrant. Remmember the elections are coming in November and the Republicans are weak in several districts; that could shift the balance of power and that scares the living crap out of the Republicans.
Politics is about getting votes.
Face it Bill we are screwed as middle-class guys.

Previous Topic: New Sheriff Joe Quotes
Next Topic: Forum Etiquete
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:08:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout