Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Damir - Thanks for the photos!
Damir - Thanks for the photos! [message #58265] Tue, 02 May 2006 22:33 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Just wanted to thank you for all your cool photos. This evening, I wanted to show Melissa the pics of castles you put here and so did a search of 'em all. What a treat! Hope you can keep your imageshack account alive 'cause the images in these posts are really great:

Hey, no problem! :-) [message #58266 is a reply to message #58265] Wed, 03 May 2006 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Huh, I posted everything...from cheap jokes/cartoons to the hikings views...
"Old towers" (or better, their remains) serie can be interesting - most of them in the woods, on the hills, sometimes not easy to find/reach. Part of the almost forgotten history - from Templars to Turks. There`re a few more locally that I know of, interestingly, 2-3 of them I`ve never found.
Anyway, I`ll continue with weekend hikings and the photos - I`m glad that you found it interesting, thanks!

Re: Hey, no problem! :-) [message #58270 is a reply to message #58266] Wed, 03 May 2006 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Your work on tube amps in the Group Build forum is excellent too. I wish I had time to build one of the fabulous designs there. Maybe I'll pay someone to bid one if I don't free up some time soon. But the castle photos and landscapes really caught my eye and I wanted to tell you so. We don't have anything like that in America.

Re: Hey, no problem! :-) [message #58271 is a reply to message #58270] Wed, 03 May 2006 14:19 Go to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Thanks for your kind words. As you know (better then I:-)), this audio hobby, this forum, and projects require lot of efforts, time, money, goodwill... Many things can be interesting, but often time & work is needed. I`d like that those projects went faster, and that response is better, but...
Expecting some parts these days (new input pots, some tubes, etc.), and I hope that I`ll finally finish the amp (relatively ) soon...
Good luck on GPAF, expecting detailed report and a lot of photos!

Previous Topic: Yeah; Nice shots of Manhattan Bud
Next Topic: Strange Interview
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:39:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout