Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Strange Interview
Strange Interview [message #58264] Tue, 02 May 2006 06:50 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
On the radio they are interviewing illegal aliens asking them questions. They ask if the illegals plan on leaving their poor paying jobs for a better job. They said yes they are working hard so they will not have to do these hard jobs forever. So; who then will do them? Americans? While the illegals get "better jobs"?
Two illegals in High School said they are applying for college. There are organisations that help them get accepted into state colleges. Which American kid won't get into college so they can?
Preganant women from Mexico come to clinics along the border on tourist visa's and give birth; so their kids can be citizens and bring the rest of the family over. Because; hey, you can't have a kids mom in another country right?

Re: Strange Interview [message #58272 is a reply to message #58264] Wed, 03 May 2006 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Ok so let me get this straight. The illegals protested by banning together to show that they can bring the US to its knees if they dont work. Their objective is that they could show how important they are to the needs of the country, economy and workforce.

fine.

Why would the US want to let more illegals in, make it easier for them to get status or drop our guard on the borders so more illegals can enter. since they are showing us that they will protest and try to hold a country hostage if they dont get what they want.

It's like the trojan horse.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58273 is a reply to message #58272] Thu, 04 May 2006 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
More like a bunch of trojans. This is an extension of whats going on all over South and Latin America; lefties taking over. Don't think this is not planned and directed by leftist groups specifically so they can establish a power base here in America; nothing to do with jobs, there are plenty of American citizens who will do that. So the conservative corporate lackeys wanted low wage workers to cut their bottom line; now they have a nation of revolutionaries to cut their throats.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58274 is a reply to message #58273] Thu, 04 May 2006 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That last line might some it all up.

Why is everyone so damn greedy? Of course it's natural to want more, but the level of greed and the lack of motivation to work is escalating beyond control.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58275 is a reply to message #58274] Thu, 04 May 2006 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I think what we have is a concerted effort on the part of those who manage business to deny the people who live in the places where they do business the right to decide how they will live their lives. We in America should not have to force our government to do something about millions of the destitute and poor from other nations just walking across our borders and squatting down like some kind of pest invading a field. Like locusts or something. Sent here with a wink and a nod by the leaders of Mexico and Latin American countries to fill jobs held for them by our own business leaders in order to drive down wages and make more profit for those companies in clear violation of the laws we the people have to obey but they don't; helped along with the blessings of the current administration.
If the leaders in place now wanted to stop this nonsense they could do it in five minutes. Remmember the Soviet Union? Largest border in the world and exactly how many of the old citizens were able to escape? How easy was it for those people to get out of the USSR? Or anyone to get in? My point is if they so wanted to stop this they could right now. Build a fence and man it with armed guards with instructions to terminate with extreme predjudice anyone trying to sneak across the border. How fast would that end this travesty? I volunteer. I can put five in the black at a hundred yards with a stock 30-06. All they have to do is obey the law and immigrate in a legal manner and we welcome them with open arms. Try sneaking in and POW. One warning.
How about a chain of Rottweillers? The length of the border.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58276 is a reply to message #58275] Fri, 05 May 2006 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Hey MB, macho-man of your caliber can`t be satisfied in shooting civilians under the fence on 100 yards distance with stock 30-06...
I think that Iraq and Croatian - made "hand cannon" (20mm caliber sniper!) are right things for you! Think about it - evil terrorists and a lot of poor people who look like this...on 2km distance...
But, armed enemy have a inconveniently habit to return the fire...

Re: Strange Interview [message #58277 is a reply to message #58276] Fri, 05 May 2006 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I'll take my chances.
But first; since I am of German/Dutch and Norwegian extraction I've decided to hold a march demanding the rights of all Germans and Dutchmen and Norwegians to fly to America and move in for as long as they want. Then we are going to march and march all around telling all of the citizens that we as illegal immigrants have more rights than they do. Then we are going to sing the National Anthem in German. And eat sourbratten and pickled herring and drink Lager all day.

Deutschland Uber Alles!

Then we are all going to the hospital and get free medical attention and put our kids in school but pay no taxes. We are going to demand that public facilities provide interpreters for German and Dutch and have all public proceedings held with a german interpreter. And have German speaking teachers in all the schools. Then we are going to hold a day of no work. On that day America will have lots of people to pick fruit but no one to run nuclear reactors or fly airplanes or run corporations.
Auf Weidersien.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58278 is a reply to message #58277] Sat, 06 May 2006 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I can understand that you are politically frustrated, but blablah like this can "pass" with your friends after a few beers. But, this is a public forum and everyone has a responsibility for their words here.
And statemens like "kill `em all" and others in your messages are not just thoughtless and unmoral but non-intelectual and chauvinistic.

Re: Strange Interview [message #58279 is a reply to message #58278] Sat, 06 May 2006 06:33 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
If this is a public forum that everyone sees what we write my friend then we are all in trouble.
But I think you know that statement was what you call "Tongue in cheek" so to speak. But I see you want to spank me for my words but you don't offer an opinion about what is right or wrong here regarding this issue.
To you observing from far away it seems less important. But when our quality of life suffers serious consequences as a result of this situation it becomes a little more real to us. I have a hospital about a mile and a half away. Too bad we can't go there for emergencies because you will wait upwards of three or four hours to be seen. Why? because of all the freeloaders in there at all times. The law is they have to accept any emergency. So now everything becomes an emergency; colds, scrapes, bruises; all emergencies since they can't pay a doctor and have no insurance.
One small example.

Previous Topic: Damir - Thanks for the photos!
Next Topic: "Little Rose" Tower
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:43:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout