Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Iran -sppining out of control- your take?
Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58220] Fri, 14 April 2006 19:17 Go to next message
Eldragon is currently offline  Eldragon
Viscount
i think Bush and nEOcons are poised for another "regime change" regardeless of the facts on the ground. What do you think, is Bush on the way to "save Iran" or what? Iraninas bluffing? Nevertheless shit is about to hit the fan. I think window of oportunity is here and now. Bite the bullit and talk with Iran.

Re: Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58222 is a reply to message #58220] Sat, 15 April 2006 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leland Crooks is currently offline  Leland Crooks
Master
Every estimate says years. They have 160 centrifuges. It takes 16000 to make significant enough quantities for weapons. They're sabre rattling, as their conservative government is unpopular, and trying to find a boogeyman to hang their hat on. (Sound familiar? When's the last time you heard a threat level update from DHS?)

That doesn't mean that they should be ignored. Talk is what is needed, I think everyone's just puffing their chest before the negotiations begin. I sincerely hope I'm right.

North Korea is the real deal, they're frickin' crazy.

Re: Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58223 is a reply to message #58222] Sat, 15 April 2006 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The military plan we supposedly have in place includes low-level nuclear bunker-busting bombs. They can penetrate the 75 feet and all that concrete that covers those facilities.
I want to see the justifications and rationalisations they use if that happens.

Re: Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58249 is a reply to message #58223] Mon, 17 April 2006 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This is a plan to nuke Iran? because we dont want them to make nukes?

Re: Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58253 is a reply to message #58249] Mon, 17 April 2006 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The low-level weapons have always been on the table; it's just not something they like to broadcast, but it is no secret.
I would rather deal with any short con hustler than a born-again megalomaniac any day. The hustler always looks out for his own interests; the megalomaniacs become the Hitlers and Stalin's of the world; on a mission to destroy.

Re: Iran -sppining out of control- your take? [message #58255 is a reply to message #58253] Tue, 18 April 2006 07:44 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I just thought it was a bit derisive to stop the manufacture of nukes with a nuke.

Are other contries in the middle east gatting up in arms also? or is it just the US who feel the people of Iran should be set free.

I'm just asking questions since I dont have a good answer for the problem. It could work up to a large scale problem if these cowboys of Iran get too carried away

Previous Topic: Some Facts and a real laugh
Next Topic: Are There Movies That Are Heads Above Most Movies?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 08:28:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio