Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue
Re: Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue [message #58216 is a reply to message #58213] Wed, 12 April 2006 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I believe that is the point we are trying to make. The legal immigrants have earned their right to be here and we want them to be. These people who are being politically manipulated prior to the november elections to protest any kind of immigration reform that doesn't allow them to break the law should be deported and right away. The fact that our politicians are allowing them to stay and flaunt our laws on TV and fly the flag of Mexico in complete disrespect of our hospitality are the real culprits here.
The citizens must force them to make these illegals accountable for their lawbreaking entry into our country; then erect a barrier to prevent any more of the terrorists from sneaking into our country.
Thats why sympathy is not acceptable no matter how well behaved the protestors are; they are no different from you or me and should be required to follow the rules. The whole schtick here is to make them seem so desperate to be here that we should feel sorry for them and therefor we should disregard our whole system of laws and let them stay.

If people knew how many crimes are committed by illegals; how much money it cost's the taxpayers to support their kids in school and to provide them the free use of our hospitals; how much wages are depressed by their willingness to work for nothing; how many neighborhoods are in ruins due to their total lack of personal attachment to neighborhoods they don't really care about. There would be a hue and cry about the lack of regard for the taxpayers.

I have neighbors who hire them all the time to do renovations and landscaping and such. The landscaping service that does the majority of the homes in my nieghborhood pays them 100$ per day. Yes they work 10 hr days in the summer. But in the fall and spring it is 6-8 hour days. This is not taxed so in reality they are making about 150$ per day if they were taxed. So much for the starvation wages they supposedly make. And where does that money go? Not into our economy thats for sure. It goes back to Mexico. Let one of these brave news programs post the amount of dollars sent into the Mexican economy every year.

Re: Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue [message #58217 is a reply to message #58216] Thu, 13 April 2006 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leland Crooks is currently offline  Leland Crooks
Master
As eloquent a solution as I have seen. I own a business, and would support the enforcement of existing and new strictures. It would dry up on its own.

Re: Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue [message #58218 is a reply to message #58217] Thu, 13 April 2006 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The real problem is the restating of issues in inviting ways that seem to simplify the debate but in actuality create false justifications.
First an illegal in this country costs more to the taxpayer than his labor saves in costs. That is proven by dozens of peer reviewed studies in major economics journals.
Second; once the laws are re-arranged to make it possible for illegals to stay and have the rights of citizens; without the responsibilities; all of those supposed cost benefits will evaporate. They will have to be covered by compensation if they are allowed to work here. They will have to be credited for social security benefits.
They will begin to organise as aliens with all the benefits and almost none of the responsibilities that a citizen union or trade association would have. They would become non-entities regarding law abiding behaviour; if they broke the law, just flee to Mexico and Bam; we can't touch them.
I am sure you can come up with lots more eventualities.
Remmember one thing. Nothing in numbers stays flat; if they are allowed 400k now it will; as sure as you breathe be increased yearly until we are back to square one.
As guest workers; you had better hope they don't get injured on your property; you will be sued big time.

Re: Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue [message #58258 is a reply to message #58215] Fri, 21 April 2006 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dlrepp is currently offline  dlrepp
Esquire
Just try to get into Mexico on their southern border. You can't do it. Too many people want us to be another 3rd world country. Its the one world no borders crowd. I saw the ambassador to Mexico being interviewed on TV and he refused to say the word Illegal. I think it was on Hannity and Colms. Dan

Re: Notice how they have dropped the word "Illegal" from the immigrant issue [message #58263 is a reply to message #58258] Tue, 25 April 2006 10:34 Go to previous message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
THe US Ambassador to Mexico is married to the richest woman in Mexico. This happened sometime last year, and he should have been recalled, in my opinion.......Colin

Previous Topic: Wall of Fortress Town
Next Topic: Yeah; Nice shots of Manhattan Bud
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:11:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout