Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Cowboys Faggots
Re: How about religion [message #57869 is a reply to message #57868] Fri, 20 January 2006 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How do you mean that? What do you mean by allow?

Re: Cowboys Faggots [message #57870 is a reply to message #57867] Fri, 20 January 2006 12:01 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I am going out on a limb here. We; AK and I have had numerous discussions regarding the government and how it is conducted. He is not alone in establishing what appears to me to be a strong dislike of how the structure of government is conducted. At various times we have heard that the Constitution is mis-read. That all of Congree and the Senate is filled with crooks and liars and theives. I think that is an accurate statement if you look at previous posts.
I find this difficult to follow.
I believe that all citizens in a democratic republic like ours have a responsibility to observe and participate in the government as much as is feasible and correct. That means holding opinions on matters of the day; voting; keeping abreast as much as possible with the arguments surrounding the political landscape. Knowing who your representatives are and what they stand for.
I have strong opinions concerning our leaders. If I think they are wrong or behaving badly I use my power of the vote to express my view.
But make no mistake; I think this is the best governing body in the history of the world. While I don't agree with many of our current political members in the house and senate; I respect them for doing an impossible job as best as they can.
Do they have faults? Absolutely; thats why we vote. Do they have more faults than the average guy? Nope.
Talked to an insurance executive lately?
How about a CEO?

Previous Topic: legalities of reverse engineering
Next Topic: Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 14:36:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers