Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » If I ever did half the stuff I get accused of..
it was your intro and use of the analogy.... [message #57804 is a reply to message #57802] Thu, 05 January 2006 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
and I showed that it did not simplify things at all.

Just as your suggestion that using our product name on a fake would make things easier to understand. It doesnt'. Might I suggest using the proper Heyboear part number for this article. And bee done with the dumb analogies that your offering.

and misogeny (as shown in your reply to steve) is so, so distasteful.

that *DEFINATELY* deserves a "HA!" [message #57805 is a reply to message #57801] Thu, 05 January 2006 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey 'Block,
I wish I could have introduced you to my Grandmother. I think she would have campaigned for 'Discussion' to be an Olympic sport if she weren't busy enough with issues in the church that Priested her and 10 other women back in the 70's.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: Now you/we/whomever can add one more thing to the list [message #57806 is a reply to message #57801] Thu, 05 January 2006 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Eddy is currently offline  Steve Eddy
Chancellor

You're not a sigher also; are you? Thats so weak; if you have an opinion I enjoy to hear it; if not spare me your sigh's; they reflect poorly on your position. It's like a woman.

But I AM a woman! A lesbian in fact, trapped in a man's body. And lemme tell ya, it's disgusting! Hair everywhere. A pound of meat dangling between my legs. How can you "real" men stand it?

But I'd rather light a candle than curse the darkness and every day I am forever grateful that I only got stuck with the body and not the brain that goes with it.

se

Re: Now you/we/whomever can add one more thing to the list [message #57810 is a reply to message #57806] Fri, 06 January 2006 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I hate when they turn the eyes upside down in photos; it's too eerie to look at. So; is that your typical Bush voter?

Re: that *DEFINATELY* deserves a "HA!" [message #57811 is a reply to message #57805] Fri, 06 January 2006 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Actually she would have appreciated my dad and his brothers more. They could argue the time of day. Sunday's they set up the card table on the driveway and solved the worlds problems. With the help of some grain based lubrication.

Re: it was your intro and use of the analogy.... [message #57812 is a reply to message #57804] Fri, 06 January 2006 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I just assumed that once the specs were estanblished then there would be a model number assigned to the Heyboer part or whatever co makes the eventual piece.
Regarding the misogyny charge; I can't help it, most of the women I know sigh like that but I don't know any men who do. Thats just my experience and after all we are only the sum of our experience and that is all we can really ever know. I don't see it as a criticism of women that they sigh; I just compared what I know to be true with the circumstances.

Re: Now you/we/whomever can add one more thing to the list [message #57815 is a reply to message #57810] Fri, 06 January 2006 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Eddy is currently offline  Steve Eddy
Chancellor

I hate when they turn the eyes upside down in photos; it's too eerie to look at. So; is that your typical Bush voter?

No, that's your typical bush muncher.

se

Oh no... [message #57820 is a reply to message #57800] Fri, 06 January 2006 19:24 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I had hoped to keep everybody who took part in the group buy anonymous. Thanks for speaking up anyway.

I am looking forward to buildig my second Merlin amp. Still trying to decide on the front end. The simple pentode keeps comming to the front. I found a neat little DH tube like a 12BY7 but with an oxide coated filament. That one and 6CL6's keep comming to the front.

And on top of it all, my wife wants to build an amp. And I want to try a tertiary-winding CFB amp again, this time with a better OPTx than the So-So Dynaco A441.
cheers,
Douglas

Previous Topic: Happy new year, creatures!
Next Topic: Another old tower :-)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:06:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout