Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » just say no to shimano
Re: Wow... [message #57603 is a reply to message #57600] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
As someone pointed out to me a short while ago...

If you ban me you've lost 20 percent of your readership.

Made me laugh.

MSL

Re: Wow... [message #57604 is a reply to message #57598] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hi, thank you, Bill. I`m just doing this unpopular "job" and making fun... Don`t worry, I`ve been in "flame wars" before...
The only disadvantage is - it`s Christmas time...not really nice. (But, the real war in my country started exactly on Easter, 1991. ).
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you!

Re: Wow... [message #57605 is a reply to message #57603] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I can live with that, and - yes, you are already banned...
Have a nice day! (I`ll go to sleep, and you can continue - enjoy yourself!)
P.S. Maybe tommorow to have a party on your forum, what you think?

can't steal what you don't own Mike [message #57606 is a reply to message #57574] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You bought the paperwork and 'P' from Altec. You could not have purchased any extension for protection of the designs contained within, because none existed. Your point is in error. Sorry, but it is.

I did not steal anything from you. I purchased an S265Q( and a few others ), and had an expert take it down and document for reconstruction. Turns out that there is nothing out of the ordinary, and NC machines are quite able to produce the design with speed and ease.

It does not matter how many times you say it, it is not suddenly going to happen( me being guilty of theft ). Can't steal something from you that you don't own. It is as simple as that. Just because you say it does not make it true.

If you continue to call me a thief, I will be forced to dedicate resources to deal with your deluded self. Why don't you quit smoking marijuana for a month and see if you don't realize that you might be mistaken.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: Wow... [message #57607 is a reply to message #57600] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
:::And I read the official E-mail from AA abut Doug`s banning, don`t worry.:::

and... what does that have to do with the price of rice in china?

different forum, different time, same abuse... 250 posts yanked down before he got the axe... and not for imaginary flames like the poster made a typographical error. Same stalking behaviour as you've allowed and have encouraged.

:::It`s interesting to watch your reactions, it`s the "Dungeon" - and it`s too late for rational talk.:::

Never was anything resembling rationality or objectivity in your moderation of grope build.

:::Remember, you are banned from GB.:::

I'll make a note on a post it... and put it on my refrigerator...

Re: Wow... [message #57608 is a reply to message #57604] Thu, 22 December 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yep, it can suck at times. We are all having a great Christmas here. I've been going crazy getting things for the kids. My wife thinks I'm nuts. Got a few new toys for myself and I'm sipping on a mai ti having diner. Suppose to warm up this weekend around here so although no snow, it will be pleasent.
Your country and people there have endured a lot. That was not a good war for the people from the little I know. I wish you the best to you and Family. Have a safe holiday. this thread is too long to wade through anymore. time for a new.

Love the drunk russion callender by the way. sent that one to a few friends for giggles.

bill

now I'm going to have an invalid stalking me.... [message #57609 is a reply to message #57605] Thu, 22 December 2005 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Damir wrote:

:::P.S. Maybe tommorow to have a party on your forum, what you think?:::

humour me.

your not sending over this invalid are you?

Posted by Damir_the real one on February 13, 2005 at 05:54:29
on AA.

:::A friend of mine, ex-special forces, now with an invalid pension (3 times wounded in battle), but in good shape, has plenty of time, has a sense of humour, but the kind of man you can`t BS with. Honest and brave, doesn`t like bad people - but he wouldn`t kill anybody without a reason.:::

:::He knows almost nothing about tube electronics, but it`s alright - nor do many other people here...:::

:::But, there`s one problem - he doesn`t have a PC...:::

All you have to do is close your eyes... [message #57610 is a reply to message #57609] Thu, 22 December 2005 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
and something will appear out of the darkness to stalk you. I'm sure that you believe that nothing you did or said has anything to do with your current state of affairs.

Until you became the back-stabbing lunatic some of the more experienced( with you )folks warned me about, things were a whole lot more productive.

Perhaps your marijuana smoking *IS* making you paranoid? Stop for a month, and it might go away.
cheers,
Douglas

Sorry Mike... [message #57611 is a reply to message #57580] Thu, 22 December 2005 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Mike accused: ...you have allowed Doug to abuse our trademarks and the goodwill of our trademarks for his personal gain.

Sorry dude, no personal gain involved. I have not done anything you have not done for that matter. Mike bought the blueprints, I bought a real example. Both of us sought the winding geometry which constituted the design. Face it, it's a 1948 design( according to Mike ).

Where do you get off claiming that there is something which can be 'stolen'? It just isn't anything which is even possible to steal. I could be accused of stealing if I had to break in, and steal your copy...but that didn't happen. Not even close.
cheers,
Douglas

Dugie introduces his new line of tranneys.... [message #57612 is a reply to message #57610] Thu, 22 December 2005 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Master
hey dougie...just keep on hawking on the Doug and Damir forum your ROLECKS tranneys.

when you grow up and stop ripping off other peoples designs and do something meritorious.... perhaps you too can get a great review in the current issue of Stereo Sound Tube Kingdom (No. 38).

Till then you and Damir can talk to each other and pat each other on the back about how great each of you are. You the transformer tear down genius and Damir the electronics genius.

Oh... one of our importers told us that you solicted him with your phoney ROLECKS and he laughed...

msl

Previous Topic: Dover PA Judge; Intelligent Design is,"Breathtaking Inanity."
Next Topic: statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 21:22:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers