Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » just say no to shimano
you're a funny little man... [message #57613 is a reply to message #57612] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
from Mike:stop ripping off other peoples designs

I'll have to do it at least once before I can stop. Can't stop what hasn't been started. The rest of your ravings make absolutely no sense at all.

when you have detoxified, it might make a bit more sense. Looking forward to it.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: Sorry duog... [message #57614 is a reply to message #57611] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
you've been ripping us off by taking our designs which we acquired legitimately and having phoney copies made of them and then representing them and hawking them as Peerless copies. I consider those actions in their totality tantamount to theft.

When you have continually used our name to hawk your wares I consider that to be theft of our good will.

You even had the audacity to approach one of our importers saying you had Peerless tranneys you could wholesale him... but he laughed.

I shouldn't be surprised that you have to send the real thing out to a chop shop to get them reverse engineered since you did not even know what a butt stacked core was... which you said was a gap free core over on the Dougie and Damir forum.

I had to put up a nice post explaining the difference to you... but it must have been too embarrassing so your partner Damir took it down... but I think I saved a copy of it as I found it truly humourous.

msl

it is really fairly simple [message #57615 is a reply to message #57592] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
From the misbehaving MSL:baseless allegations that we have paid off AA.

maybe not paid off, but influenced by any means you could bring to bear, backed up with your lies about "owning" all the rights to the designs you have a copy of.

hell, you won't even admit to representing yourself as a friend and design collaborator when you called Heyboer to discuss a choke I designed. You then went on to question my ethics because it resembled a British design you also refuse to name. You have no idea what detail contribution on my part went into that early effort do you? do you want to know?

Evidence of your intimate relationship with AA? you know exactly how many posts of mine were taken down.

hell, you won't even admit to representing yourself as a friend and collaborator when you called Heyboer to discuss a choke I designed. You then went on to question my ethics because it resembled a British design you also refuse to name. You have no idea what detail contribution went into that early effort do you? do you want to know?

So Mike, how many were taken down before Labor Day 2004? I bet you won't even have to take off your mittens to count on your thumbs.
cheers,
Douglas

Rolecks new motto.... dougie's new brand of iron... [message #57616 is a reply to message #57613] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
"forgeries are us"

who's the little man who has to copy another mans
products? No skills, no ambition, no pride?

And the audactity to hawk them as Peerless'

what's your next forgery the Mona Lisa?

msl

you couldn't stay on topic if your life depended on it. [message #57617 is a reply to message #57591] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
the comlaint fromthe whiner MSL: Not an ounce of rational discussion of the issues
at hand.

please point to any rationality contributed by MIKE:

Let's see...I own exclusive rights to the design of a 1948 model output transformer.

That looks really rational...put down the joint, you may want to change your opinion of its rationality.
Cheers,
Douglas

well now... [message #57618 is a reply to message #57614] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
from the whiner Mike:you've been ripping us off by taking our designs which we acquired legitimately and having phoney copies made of them and then representing them and hawking them as Peerless copies. I consider those actions in their totality tantamount to theft.

I also acquired the design information legitimately. Matter of fact, I paid good money for it. Since it is no more your design than mine, your accusation of theft is a matter of your opinion.

I am not hawking anything. I am not selling anything save the information that you are not the final word. The price for all this is: nothing, it is free.
cheers,
Douglas

you're too funny.... [message #57619 is a reply to message #57616] Thu, 22 December 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
these accusations of copying somebody else's work...over a design you claim sole rights to copy? Listen carefully, you can probably hear me laughing all the way in Philadelphia...

Just because you say the designs are yours, and yours alone does not make it so. If there were any truth to your claims, or bite to your bark, it would have surfaced looooong ago. I would have found it myself for one...:)
cheers,
Douglas

Re: it is really fairly simple [message #57620 is a reply to message #57615] Thu, 22 December 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Doglas wrote:

:::..you won't even admit to representing yourself as a friend and collaborator...:::

Who could blame me? I am not your friend and\or collaborator.

Would be hard for me to collaborate with a guy who did not even know what a butt stacked tranney was and had to be told just yesterday.

Regarding AA and your behaviour on that board. All I know is that you were the gold record holder for the person having the most posts deleted ever on the asylum. And there were multiple victims on AA that you netstalked. Not just little ole me.

And that as soon as you were booted from there you came here and started the same nonsense that got you the boot... but, perhaps, with an even greater vengeance.

so... I don't know if it's because you are lazy, or incompetent, or just plain unethical... you have set about a course of events that has brought srife and discord to two different boards... good job Douglas.

Hey... pick a name any name... I think ROLECKS fits your scheming enterprise well... call your knockoffs ROLECKS... you might be able to find a corner on canal street to hawk them when your not hawking them on the Dougie and Damir forum. But don't call your knockoffs Peerless', cause they ain't.

The Rolecks President.... no it's not a new watch... it's dougies new transormer [message #57621 is a reply to message #57617] Thu, 22 December 2005 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
So dougie why do you have to ride on the coattails of a product made before you were born?

Why have you continually misused our namesake and good will for your own profit?

Aren't you smart enough, transformer genius, to design your own products?

so... just get off of our coattails and stop your free loading.

msl

Rolecks.... if it aint't under lock and key.... [message #57622 is a reply to message #57618] Thu, 22 December 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Master
Dougie... we went through this a few months ago... and there is a long post down in the dungeon somewhere that talks about the FTC's role in protecting consumers and produceers from certain unethical business practices... which includes "copying of goods and designs"....

There is much common law and some statutory law... covering this area.

When you purchased the product for use... you were not purchasing the deisgn of the product.

We purchased the designs you did not.

And again... if your so smart why do you have to rip off our designs and then try to get a free ride by using our namesake and our goodwill?

Don't be so lazy and unethical.

Previous Topic: Dover PA Judge; Intelligent Design is,"Breathtaking Inanity."
Next Topic: statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 04:20:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers