Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » just say no to shimano
Re: Wow... [message #57647 is a reply to message #57608] Fri, 23 December 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The most unbelievable thing about this whole mess is that Bill is drinking a Mai Tai; Bill, what the heck is a mai Tai anyway??

wrong again... [message #57657 is a reply to message #57628] Fri, 23 December 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Not passing anything off. It also has been modified. It is also modified is a way you refuse to do, and claim is detrimental.

There is no confusion, save perhaps in your imagination. Put down the dope for a while, things might become a bit more clear.
cheers,
Douglas

you're guilty of most of them... [message #57659 is a reply to message #57626] Fri, 23 December 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
...like I said: look at what Mike is accusing others of, and you'll know what he is doing.
cheers,
Douglas

same old M'queef BS [message #57665 is a reply to message #57627] Fri, 23 December 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
and in truth, most of it can be leveled at you for what you have tried to do to me! get a life! and a better legal writer.
cheers,
Douglas

this is even funnier than the last!!! [message #57666 is a reply to message #57621] Fri, 23 December 2005 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
M'queef whines: So dougie why do you have to ride on the coattails of a product made before you were born?

Not riding on any coattails. Besides, the circuit I modified that particular piece of Iron for didn't exist until I named it after inventing it.

and some more M'queef whining: Aren't you smart enough, transformer genius, to design your own products?

Nope, only good enough to help your sorry, lying, back-stabbing and worthless self. Fortunately I now know better than to try that one again.
cheers,
Douglas

Don't worry... [message #57669 is a reply to message #57571] Fri, 23 December 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I am sure that your typo's were not typo's. They are a deliberate provocation.

Where have you provoked me? with your edited and misrepresented publishing of my personal email for one.

The rest of the list is long, and has its start date quite clearly documented. At this rate, I see no end to it, only your RAT/Jute War sort of escalation. How many other people are you going to have shouting your party line against me?

It is OK, word will spread, and so will the ripples throughout the listening circles.

the only person holding flimsy motives and agenda is you M'queef, and it is getting easier and easier to see it. While I have good reason to be upset with you, I am quite ready to forgive you and move on.
cheers,
Douglas

Nope...that is not what he meant. [message #57670 is a reply to message #57633] Fri, 23 December 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
but you go ahead and think so...

Nobody is trying to stop you. Just pursuing DIY, and you need to get in the way, and make ridiculous accusations. Sad it is...M'queef is not in control, and can't dictate his own terms or work to ban somebody who questions his Kingdom. You must be really upset by now.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: Wow... [message #57673 is a reply to message #57647] Fri, 23 December 2005 22:10 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
just one of those fruity rum drinks.

shot of bicardi light
shot of myers's dark
1/2 oz triple-sec
dash of grenadine
splash of lemon lime soda
splash of orange juice
and fill up the rest with pineapple juice.

merry christmas to all and to all a good night

Previous Topic: Dover PA Judge; Intelligent Design is,"Breathtaking Inanity."
Next Topic: statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 23:15:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers