Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Ladies and Gentleman....
Re: Ladies and Gentleman.... [message #57440 is a reply to message #57438] Tue, 15 November 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Onward and upward. Let the games begin.
That girl on Saturday night live says:
"65% of the public believes Bush made a mistake in going to war in Iraq;
the other 35% believe Adam and Eve road out of the Garden of Eden on their Dinosaurs."

Re: Ladies and Gentleman.... [message #57441 is a reply to message #57440] Tue, 15 November 2005 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
yeah, no shit eh. I was pointing a finger at myself only...

Whatayamean the war in irek was a mistake? We set out do do just we we did. the military is worn down trying to save a bunch of people I see no signs of wanting to be saved. We spent more money and efforts in forign lands than in the last 100 years. world record ya know! lets ee what else... we are focussed, yes either justice is truley blind or we are so damn focussed we have our own countrymen living in the streets from 3 storms, this year alone while we build new fire halls, police stations and scools on forign soil. Focussed.
best of all. proof beyond reasonable doubt that this administrations talk like a dummy act has worked. Perhaps the eloquant and articulate Robert Blake could sit in on a weekend radio address as a guest speaker?

the best for last. the world is a safer place with sadim under glass. Clearly there has been far less violance through out the entire world in the last 3 years,,, now that we are safer.

but as I was saying, I like Mylar caps best of all

Re: Ladies and Gentleman.... [message #57442 is a reply to message #57441] Wed, 16 November 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Mylar caps; which one of the terrorists is he?
Oh; yeah..remmember Osama? He has a souvalaki stand on 48th street now.
He sells Bush paraphenalia on his aluminum stand also. Dick Cheney refrigerator magnets.

Re: Ladies and Gentleman.... [message #57444 is a reply to message #57428] Fri, 18 November 2005 09:11 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HI Bob,
John's a good guy, even though he does seem to be an extremist politically! What's cool is that ther edoes not seem to be any personal flaming going on here. WE are all still friends.

I'd tell your customers not to read the dungeon, in fact, why should they even go to some forum called the DUNGEON, unless they hope to find filth there. I personally find it refreshing that we have an unmoderated forum where we can write whatever cr-p we choose, with little consequence. Good place to vent. For example, now we know that if John EVER came down to the great unwashed midwest/SOuth, NEVER NEVER talk poilitics with him.

-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Lets look at some facts
Next Topic: Iraqi Army???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 06:28:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers