Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Manual - here's a little tid bit on Bob Grant you might be interested in.
Re:First I need some facts to debate. [message #57385 is a reply to message #57384] Sun, 13 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
That you like Rush isn't a debatable fact.

How about answering simple questions for a start? (NT [message #57390 is a reply to message #57385] Mon, 14 November 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

What does this have to do with Bob Grant or Rush? [message #57402 is a reply to message #57378] Mon, 14 November 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Although some of those signs were funny.

Re: What does this have to do with Bob Grant or Rush? [message #57406 is a reply to message #57402] Mon, 14 November 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Just my humble contribution to this interesting and merry, cheerful, jolly thread streched at almost 100 messages, and almost 50% of yours...

Yes, I do enjoy proving the liberals wrong. [message #57415 is a reply to message #57406] Mon, 14 November 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
As you can see, not hard to do. Just ask a question or two, present a fact or two and their argument just falls apart.

You seem to have an obsession with gays? Any reason?

Re: Yes, I do enjoy, yes, yes...more Spam, please! [message #57421 is a reply to message #57415] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
All I can say - if I was the Moderator of this Forum, I`d start to delete your messages without warning, and without reading them.
The reason? Spamming.
But, this is "no rules" forum, and all I can do is to send the ilustrations, with thematic relationship to your blog.

Of course. All logical debate from the right must be censored. [message #57423 is a reply to message #57421] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This I believe is true. For Manual the following is my opinion.

Liberals before the internet really never had to debate the facts. The talk shows at the time were usually between a moderate liberal and a far left liberal. Facts never entered into it. Then the internet and cable news came along and people had a choice. They could now hear both sides of a debate. They could now find out the facts. This threw the liberals for a loop. Up until this point all they had to do was spew out some silly statement and no one questioned it. Now that talk radio, the cable news networks and the internet are giving people the facts. The liberals must handle this the way they handle all of their problems. Censorship. Liberals can't win at the voting booth so they simply get activists judges making law for them. But alas the tides have turned. Oh I'm sure the liberals will still win one here or there. Rome wasn't built in a day. But liberalism is a dying breed. What started in the 60's is now finally coming to a head. To bad so sad, I'm glad.

See post above for further comments.

Re: Of course. All logical debate from the right must be censored. [message #57425 is a reply to message #57423] Mon, 14 November 2005 14:08 Go to previous message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I`m dissapointed that in above post you mentioned "liberals" just 8 times, not 10. But, why you are so obsessed with them? (Just rhetorical question, no I don`t want to hear the answer, censorship reasons :-)).
Well, politics is a weird business - now cons are complaining about censorship (`cos it`s the popular theme of the "liberals")...
Huh...would you stop If I ask you nicely? I know you have a mission, and all of that, but...

Previous Topic: Just for you Manual. Ann Coulter on the definition of Judicial Activism.
Next Topic: Let's look at some facts...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 12:01:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout