Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » off topic and a photo!
off topic and a photo! [message #56882] Thu, 08 September 2005 19:42 Go to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Mrs. Martinelli with her new summer toy

Re: off topic and a photo! [message #56884 is a reply to message #56882] Thu, 08 September 2005 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Come on Bill; is that true?

Re: off topic and a photo! [message #56886 is a reply to message #56884] Thu, 08 September 2005 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
You bet. That the wife and our new to us water toy,
a Tollycraft tricabin-40. just got the thing home a few weeks ago. She'll be in the water for another month then up for the winter until the spring.
maybe i'll cruise down the Hudson and visit you some day. I hear the long Island sound can be a real bitch sometimes.

I know you're spoken for, but........ [message #56887 is a reply to message #56882] Thu, 08 September 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
......will you marry me!!!!!!!

Re: off topic and a photo! [message #56888 is a reply to message #56882] Fri, 09 September 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin is currently offline  Martin
Master
Bill

Man am I jealous!

I am an engineer so buying a big blue crane with wheels, cables, and I beams is way too cool. What are you and the wife going to lift next?

Martin

Sweet! [message #56889 is a reply to message #56882] Fri, 09 September 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Re: off topic and a photo! [message #56890 is a reply to message #56886] Fri, 09 September 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Geez; beautifull lady and a beautifull boat..is this heaven?
The sound can get rough; a couple big wrecks in there. You need to cruise down in July and come around Owls Head into the Atlantic then down through the State Boat Channels into the Great South Bay and hang in Fire Island. You can chart through to Shinnecock then around Montauk and stay at Shelter Island.( Don't make a mistake in Navigation and end up on Plum Island!) I am in Hither Hills that time of year and would love to visit and chew the fat. That is a pretty popular trip for boats of your size. It takes about a week with days lay-over in Ocean Beach and Montauk Point. You end up around Orient Point and through the sound back to the Hudson. Lots to see and do. Total length is about 300 miles around the island. Pretty easy navigation because you are always in sight of land. Connecticut is accessible also.

Boat drinks anyone?
She is a beaut.

More "dirty old man" stories :-) [message #56891 is a reply to message #56882] Fri, 09 September 2005 13:12 Go to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
More then 20 years ago, I was in the army ship (ferry boat) that ferried our trucks with 6m ship-ship rockets to military base on some island. (I can speak of that now, this country/army no longer exists :-)). Although we didn`t like the army, my buddies and I had some pride, we were "chosen ones" who can "handle" those things. We were young and sharp, and probably thought that we are the coolest guys in the world, until some old man with two naked girls passed by us in his yacht. Girls waved to us...

Previous Topic: Barbra Bush
Next Topic: Catman
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 03:09:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout