Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Krispy Kreme
Re: You guys are killing me [message #56616 is a reply to message #56613] Fri, 12 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The photo doesn't load. Don't put the knock on my buddy Mr. Vinyl; he's the only one with balls around here. At least he stands up for his beliefs; not like you Krispy Kreme's out there. The countries going to hell in a handbasket and they are studying the business practice of a donut shop. Mr. Donut's are the best anyway; better than Dunkin Donuts.
Besides what do you red staters know about food anyway. Ever have a slice of Sicilian out there; tastes like cambells tomato soup and velveeta on a cracker. And don't get me started on Chinese; garden weeds floating in motor oil.
Damn; how can you guys eat like that? Cincinatti chili?? Give me a break. I heard the homeless moved out of Ohio because they didn't like the food.

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56617 is a reply to message #56616] Fri, 12 August 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Why don't you drink your morning coffee before you start typing, or are you angry and bitter because you live in NY - that would do it for me......Colin

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56618 is a reply to message #56617] Fri, 12 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I am angry and bitter because I can't trace down that ground problem on Guinevere.
Hey;I only kid around with people like yourself that I think are big enough to understand it's all in fun and hand it right back to me. I only jibe the people I like. Liven up the posts sort of. Living in N.Y. would make a Saint bitter and Angry; but he would eat good. Besides; actually those jokes are pretty lame.
And you're not a native Ohioan anyway.

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56619 is a reply to message #56618] Fri, 12 August 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Yeah, I'm a big boy and can take the ribbing. Besides, I'm from Slick Willie country and know a good joke when I see one.....Colin

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56620 is a reply to message #56619] Fri, 12 August 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I accept the compliment.
Boy thank god we can break the ice a little here. I never spent so much time being so nice for so long. It's painfull.

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56621 is a reply to message #56620] Fri, 12 August 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I hope you don't get kicked out of NY for being nice. Isn't there a law up there against that......Colin

Spending time being so nice... [message #56622 is a reply to message #56620] Fri, 12 August 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I suggest that you should pack damned thing together with all the wires and burned parts, then send it to Doug and ask your money back!:-)
But, if not - describe your simptoms on "Group Build", maybe we can help?

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56623 is a reply to message #56621] Fri, 12 August 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hey; I'm nice..what? Is it something I said?
There's no law but the predators prey on the weakest link.

Re: Spending time being so nice... [message #56624 is a reply to message #56622] Fri, 12 August 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
No there is no grounding issues; I made that up. But if there were I would have posted.
Nice Zappa lyrics; I had to go play that album after your post.
Say;what about a new tutorial on tube design, it's been awhile.

Re: You guys are killing me [message #56625 is a reply to message #56623] Fri, 12 August 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Just bustin' your chops. Are yous guys (said with a NY accent) watching the hurricane? Looks like it might be heading your way.

What are the gas prices up to now. We just went past $2.50......Colin

PS, I get to show off Guinevere tomorrow to Spkrman57, Zincman and Bill Epstein. All the boys are coming over to play. I wish you lived closer ......

Previous Topic: this is kind of amusing
Next Topic: wheew; you all are wearing me out here.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:25:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio