Home » xyzzy » Tower » Audiophiles and Sports
Audiophiles and Sports [message #55588] Tue, 06 February 2007 03:50 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The local vintage sound dealer came by Sunday afternoon to pick up some old speakers I was giving away, and he commented "you must not be a sports fan". Turns out some game was on TV and I wasn't watching it. I hate sports. He then commented "most audiophiles aren't sports fans".

Is there any truth to that? Are there any other audiphiles out there who aren't sports fans?

If you are male there's an overwhelming probability you are a sports fan, so for this one please respond only if you are NOT a sports fan.

Re: Audiophiles and Sports [message #55589 is a reply to message #55588] Tue, 06 February 2007 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm not really big on sports either, except auto racing.

Re: Audiophiles and Sports [message #55593 is a reply to message #55588] Sun, 18 February 2007 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I play a lot of different sports, but I hate watching them.
-akhilesh

Re: Audiophiles and Sports [message #55594 is a reply to message #55588] Wed, 21 February 2007 19:00 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I watched my first half of a Superbowl this year due to lack of nothing else to do! I enjoy watching hockey live and I try to pick up the Tour de France because I used to be into riding a lot, but other than that sports bore the hell out of me. It must have rubbed off on my kids as well. My son would rather read a book or create something either on the computer (he's into 3D animation) or with his hands than even think about sports. Although neither of them are really "into" music any more than any other kid at this point.

Previous Topic: HELP!
Next Topic: Muscle car prices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:34:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout