Home » xyzzy » Tower » Willie Nelson Arrested For Pot
Willie Nelson Arrested For Pot [message #55551] Mon, 18 September 2006 19:24 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
They arrested him while fifty illegal aliens; some with criminal records watched; asking, " Que Pasa?" "No soy Marijuana; por favor?"
"Whant to buy some senor'?"

Anyone else..... [message #55552 is a reply to message #55551] Mon, 18 September 2006 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
anywhere else would be sitting in the pokey right now. 1.5 pounds of pot and 0.2 pounds of shrooms and all he got was a misdemeanor citation. That's it?!?! Damnit, I'm moving to Louisiana.

I hope he resupplied before the next show, or it's going to really suck

Re: Anyone else..... [message #55554 is a reply to message #55552] Tue, 19 September 2006 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You're quite right about that, but wron about Louisiana - highest incarceration rate in the nation and the longest sentences - if I recall correctly no nation on earth can compare with the percentage of it's population behind bars.

Re: Anyone else..... [message #55555 is a reply to message #55552] Tue, 19 September 2006 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I think they had to prove it all was his; although we could have told them it was if they asked.
Here on LI they have busted two different middle-aged pot growers in the past yr. With big indoor hydroponic grow centers. It's a nice side-business.
The woman worked as an addictions counselor; always serve your customer base.
I see a lot of grey hairs out there smoking again; the kids are grown and gone; hey what the hell. " Say honey; did you get that big box of oreo's and the Mars Bars?"

On second thought [message #55556 is a reply to message #55554] Tue, 19 September 2006 12:18 Go to previous message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
0.7% of your population is in prison! You should feel pretty safe then......C

Previous Topic: The IMF and HSBC has announced that the US current fiscal policy is creating the
Next Topic: ATTENTION ALL OKIES!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:27:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout