Home » xyzzy » Tower » So Now They Are Building A Giant Trench And Wall Around Bahgdad?
So Now They Are Building A Giant Trench And Wall Around Bahgdad? [message #55548] Sat, 16 September 2006 07:50 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
But we can't do that down in the Rio Grande? To stop the invaders from Mexico? The taxpayers are paying for this???

Re: So Now They Are Building A Giant Trench And Wall Around Bahgdad? [message #55549 is a reply to message #55548] Sat, 16 September 2006 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I saw that story. Simply amazing - and not in a good way.

Re: So Now They Are Building A Giant Trench And Wall Around Bahgdad? [message #55550 is a reply to message #55549] Sat, 16 September 2006 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Forget politics; how about some sense here. Afghanistan is getting worse; they are kicking our butts. No one in the world wants to help us there. The poppy harvest is so big that they estimate the number of drug addicts will explode in five years. Our allies are scum; the Pakistani Government and the Saudi Royal Family. We are going broke building a big bunch of nothing in the mid-east; the neo-con theories are completely banckrupt and people still support this nonsense. It's getting to be re-goddamn-diculous.
And around the whole world all they see is our leader begging Congress to allow him to pass laws supporting torture.
I'm ashamed now and will stop ranting; it's too painfull. Like shooting ducks in a barrell.

Next time I'll talk about the head trauma experienced by so many soldiers who are victims of these IED's who because it is not readily apparent w/o a brain-scan and that can't be done on the field are coming home and findingout they can no longer function. And when a PET scan is done it turns out they have multiple lesions on the Parietal-Occipital Sulci induced by the shock waves from the blast.
Cost to treat? Millions over their lifetime.

The never ending war [message #55582 is a reply to message #55550] Thu, 21 December 2006 21:18 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Well theyve succeeded in starting/continuing the never ending war...

The whole thing makes me sick.The propoganda is still working to some degree,or people dont know what to do once they realise whats going on. Unified action of some sort.

Previous Topic: Who's for global warming?
Next Topic: HELP!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:23:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout