Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Dyson
Re: Grade inflation-- Re: Dyson [message #6225 is a reply to message #6224] Thu, 03 November 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yeah I missed that one but I agree. Music and Movies; have you read the posts? Where are they. This is the only thread played out now. I would talk music and movies all day but not to re-play the same one pointed adjectives in one line reviews endlessly repeated.

Re: Grade inflation-- Re: Dyson [message #6227 is a reply to message #6225] Thu, 03 November 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Ok. back to business.

Re: Grade inflation-- Re: Dyson [message #6228 is a reply to message #6225] Thu, 03 November 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I am really po'ed.

Just did some thoughts (pretty long) on Sin City and my operating
system blew up.

Linux is always in a state of upgrade.

I got through the write up fine, then tied to make a link to
IMDb for reference and that's when it hit.

Sin City [message #6230 is a reply to message #6228] Thu, 03 November 2005 15:08 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Oh, man, that suuuuucks. I'm doing a port of a huge middleware system (like MQSeries or Unicenter) from Solaris to Linux. So needless to say, I empathize. And I've lost a few of those hour-long dissertation posts too, so I know how frustrating a glitch can be. But wait 'til tomorrow, you'll be ready to do it again.

Previous Topic: Crash
Next Topic: Harvard Man
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 00:37:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout