Home » xyzzy » Tower » Tom Criuse
Re: Spring commision [message #55166 is a reply to message #55165] Wed, 19 April 2006 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Montauk sounds nice. I always wanted to go out to shelter or someplace out on the point. When I was a kid in RI for the summer's I always wanted to boat out Block Island then on to Long Island. Never made it. It wont happen this year but I'd like to go down the Hudson next year.
Have fun driving around while you look at schools. Stop by for a beer if you go to Geneseo. My kids are just starting to get into all the "activities" way too much carting around if you ask me!

Re: Spring commision [message #55167 is a reply to message #55166] Wed, 19 April 2006 11:08 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Oh yeah; your free time is done. No life for the next four years. When I get up to Geneseo I will most certainly drop by; make a few long distance calls; borrow the pull-out sofa; got any more of these chips?
Montauk is real nice; that whole north/south point area is a lot of fun.
I did the block island Rhode Island thing once. For a wedding. Thats a whole nother story.

Previous Topic: The Worst Part About Guest Worker Status
Next Topic: Five Generals Now; Dumsfeld Must Go
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 07:47:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout