Home » xyzzy » Tower » Five Generals Now; Dumsfeld Must Go
Five Generals Now; Dumsfeld Must Go [message #55155] Sat, 15 April 2006 07:14 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
If Five are out there now can we guess how many are still active and thus must remain silent? This is a cancer in our military that can only be excised with the removal of the Rummy.
Then the shooter. Do the words LAME DUCK mean anything to you? Never saw it happen this early in the second term. But remmember; a lot of people were fooled by all that phony rhetoric and bumper-sticker philosophy.
I don't know how they could be so gullible.

Re: Five Generals Now; Dumsfeld Must Go [message #55168 is a reply to message #55155] Tue, 25 April 2006 09:26 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
People don't like change. Rummy is changing the military: faster, leaner, more multiplication of force. That some Generalsd are complaining (6 out of thousands) is no big deal.

From my analysis, he seems to have done an excellent job.

Casualty rate in Iraq is low (as compared to previous military campaigns). THis is NOT TO MINIMIZE the sacrifice of even one soldier in our armed forces or civilian out there. But it coul dhave been much worse in the hands of someone incompetent or WORSE, political.

Remember Somalia? Remember the Iranian rescue attempt? Both bungled by politicos running the war. SAme with VIetnam.

I am glad we have a non-political bunch of smart guys (Rummy & Dick) running the war. That is why we are winning and haven't had any attacks here seems to me.
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Tom Criuse
Next Topic: Price of gas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 11:36:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers