Home » xyzzy » Tower » The Worst Part About Guest Worker Status
The Worst Part About Guest Worker Status [message #55149] Mon, 10 April 2006 16:59 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
As soon as they get that everyone of the strawberry pickers is going out on compensation due to back trouble and pesticide exposure. Lots of lawsuits but our kids will have summer jobs again!
One guy on the news said as soon as the illegals become legal they will all join unions. No more busting their butts. All those wage slaves will start getting raises and health care and the price of labor will skyrocket. We should just pay the fair wages now and get American citizens into those jobs before the legislation is passed.

Re: The Worst Part About Guest Worker Status [message #55153 is a reply to message #55149] Fri, 14 April 2006 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

The whole situation is an embarrassment to how government bureaucracy lets things get out of control. Why don’t they stop playing Easter egg hunts with the pink and blue balls and protect the country by closing the borders and just stopping all this nonsense?
How is the illegal’s are some how having rights?
Are they not illegal?

Re: The Worst Part About Guest Worker Status [message #55154 is a reply to message #55153] Fri, 14 April 2006 16:08 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Gee; there you go. Thats what I have been wondering. Big business wants them here.
I don't feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for homeless Americans. And all the dead in Iraq. These people have done what for this country?

Previous Topic: If you think this hobby is expensive....
Next Topic: Tom Criuse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 08:19:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout