Home » xyzzy » Tower » Addicted to Foreign Oil? Recant That Statement
Addicted to Foreign Oil? Recant That Statement [message #55008] Sat, 04 February 2006 15:41 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So let me see; George says we are addicted to foriegn oil in the state of the union address; then apologises the next day to our Saudi Suppliers..or dealers; saying he didn't really mean that.
He promises not to indulge in the creation of hybrid human-animal clones??? Manimals??
He claims to be creating a new initiative to promote the capability of our Universities to do fundamental research in technology; while cutting the tax revenue for education.
Lots more next time.

Ho Hum [message #55009 is a reply to message #55008] Sun, 05 February 2006 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
MB,

I must say, there are plenty of problems in the world that could keep a reasonable person up at night -- how about Iran going nuclear, or a dirty bomb at the Super Bowl? -- but these ain't them. Don't let BDS distract you from focusing on the real issues.

Re: Ho Hum [message #55010 is a reply to message #55009] Sun, 05 February 2006 08:08 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You mean like how you guys are going to afford to retire w/o SS? Tell me about everyones 401K and the 3/4's of a million they have stuffed in that turkey. I need to laugh at the notion of survival on that pittance.
How about this; we need new energy initiatives at great cost to the taxpayer for consulting fees and exploratory drilling etc. And from what business did the current administration retire to enter the political manipulation business?
Tech companies went big for the Republican ticket so; they got theirs.
Iran going nuclear? What about North Korea; a whole nation of people we can't even begin to understand with the bomb. Naah' they are too tough to be messing with. We'll just invade a few tribes in the desert, that is a little easier; except not this time.
Bomb at the Super Bowl? That bomb would be competing with the game's that usually turn out to BE bombs.
Whens the last exciting bowl game? Well maybe the Eagles and Pats last year but when was the last one before that. And that game has four turnovers.

Previous Topic: Judge Alito and death Penalty cases
Next Topic: million readers a month
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 15:27:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout