Home » xyzzy » Tower » Cost of The War on Terrorism
Mr Vinyl still lurks and on occasion my even respond.... [message #54969 is a reply to message #54948] Wed, 25 January 2006 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
But there is no use in responding when accusations are false and not based on facts or truth. For example, following are the false accusations you make in just your short four sentence post above.

1) I never said Tom Delay was innocent or guilty.

2) I have not "disappeared" since Tom Delay was indicted.

3) I am not a hard core reactionary neo-con that hates to be proven wrong.

You wrote four sentences with three errors. This is actually pretty good for a liberal. When you want to actually debate something that has merit "maybe" I'll respond. I won't hold my breath.

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54970 is a reply to message #54967] Wed, 25 January 2006 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well, we were part of multinational states (Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia) and didn`t have our own national state for about 900 years. Now we have it, but some want foreign government again. Many probably because of economic/political crises and incompetence of our government. They think that strangers will somehow fix it Deja vu.

Re: Mr Vinyl still lurks and on occasion my even respond.... [message #54973 is a reply to message #54969] Wed, 25 January 2006 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You said "I'll be back when Tom Delay is proven Innocent." Is that wrong?
Thats how you left it.

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54974 is a reply to message #54970] Wed, 25 January 2006 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Is that how they percieve the inclusion in the European Union; as foreign government? How do the people want to have relationships with western Europe?
I am asking; I don't know what they think.

Yes, that's wrong... [message #54975 is a reply to message #54973] Wed, 25 January 2006 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I said:

So goodbye my liberal friends. I'll reserve the right to post "should" Libby and Delay be found innocent but other than that it's been fun.

Funny how you changed the word "should" to the word proven "proven".

And of course you know as well as I that I stopped posting on this site because it's impossible to teach a liberal the truth. They don't want to hear or see the facts. It had absolutely nothing to do with Tom Delay. If you would care to read my reasons again see the link below

Re: Yes, that's wrong... [message #54978 is a reply to message #54975] Wed, 25 January 2006 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Teach a liberal the truth.
Really.
You have the truth locked up I see. Why would you need to wait to see if they are found innocent in order to provide posts? What if they are guilty; then you have nothing to say?
Sounds like a confirmation of my point. Proven wrong...no post.

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54979 is a reply to message #54974] Wed, 25 January 2006 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well, the opinions are splitted about 50:50..."Eurosceptics" think that this multinational state isn`t good solution for our country/people. Both sides have good arguments, but my opinion is that we were in the common states with big countries before - it didn`t work (at least for us).
And why we need to "turn off" our independency after only a few years, and many fell for that through the centuries? Relations with "Western Europe" - my opinion that best relations are through fair and (on an equal footing) trade and tourism.

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54980 is a reply to message #54979] Wed, 25 January 2006 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thanks much my friend for a thoughtfull response. Informative. I don't know how far you can take these types of discussions safely. But understand this is fascinating stuff at least to me.
How do you feel?

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54982 is a reply to message #54980] Wed, 25 January 2006 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well, it`s no problem to talk about EU or anything, only (probably) concrete local politicians affairs/criminal isn`t too wise to discuss in public. Big money is in the game, and many people involved in dirty privatisation, illegal mines exploatations, various constructing jobs (corruption), banks credits, dispense of taxes and debts, money from various state fonds, etc.

Re: In the absence of Mr. Vinyl... [message #54984 is a reply to message #54982] Wed, 25 January 2006 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hell; you can say that about here. We just had 15 miners die as a result of the administrations refusal to police the mine operators and fulfill the regulations of the MSHA. So whats different?

Previous Topic: I remmember the Nov of 2004 Election protests in the Ukraine
Next Topic: Bush Hates Elections
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 04:29:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout