Home » xyzzy » Tower » MR V what is it you don't want to find out? Unless your rich; you get screwed too
MR V what is it you don't want to find out? Unless your rich; you get screwed too [message #54695] Thu, 13 October 2005 20:46 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The numbers I have are looking worse and worse for your argument. Even Bills own tax situation backs them up as well as mine and everyone I know. Do I have to post every tax brackett and the comparisons; because I will if that what it takes.

Man, you are really living in a dream.... [message #54697 is a reply to message #54695] Fri, 14 October 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
You have posted no such proof that I have seen. You can't even post a link to any information. You can post links to all kinds of web sites etc, except to the page on IRS.gov where you supposedly get your information from. IRS.gov is a huge site. Post links or cut and paste the information so I can see it and then we can discuss if you are right.

Re: Man, you are really living in a dream.... [message #54701 is a reply to message #54697] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; Mexican standoff, I looked on the site that was simple to find yet you claimed in five posts already you could not even find it.
So who is holding back here. I have plenty more posts that prove my side for the future so If you choose not to admitt that site has the info then hey; what can I do. To cut and paste all of those charts is too costly and time consuming; yet they are easy to look up so why will you not do it? HMMM.
Thats o'kay I have other sources, why?..becuase it's the truth that Bush has crucified the middle class...thats why.

Why don't you tell me where they are? Hmm? [message #54703 is a reply to message #54701] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
If you can't supply a link then just manually (pun intended) tell me where they are. In other words something like "go to IRS.gov, Click on tax stats at the top, click on personal tax information, click on...etc. Should be simple no?

Re: Why don't you tell me where they are? Hmm? [message #54711 is a reply to message #54703] Fri, 14 October 2005 11:40 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Do I have to point out where in this discussion I already did that five times? You don't want to go over that again; I showed how to get to IRS.GOV and to log onto Tax stats. Thats all she wrote; it's right in the header on the home page.
Look I am sorry I have devoted less time to this than I would have liked becuase it is not only important but it is interesting. It's just that the six days of pounding rain and floods here in the NE has required lots of time and I have two big tests next week I must study for so this has been hit or miss this past two weeks.

Previous Topic: So Manual, I go through all the bother and time to answer your questions and you don't have the cour
Next Topic: To Manual and Bill...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 05:17:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout