Home » xyzzy » Tower » So Manual, I go through all the bother and time to answer your questions and you don't have the cour
So Manual, I go through all the bother and time to answer your questions and you don't have the cour [message #54690] Thu, 13 October 2005 18:24 Go to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
What say you?

Re: So Manual, I go through all the bother and time to answer your questions and you don't have the [message #54693 is a reply to message #54690] Thu, 13 October 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Tell me how much percentage wise the top brackett pays in individual taxes including Fderal State and Local; IE their entire tax burden due as a result of the federal tax cuts forcing the state and local governments to make up the short fall.
I can offer the amounts broken down by annual income from all sources including estate income that is sheltered and other forms of tax avoidance. But hey the best way is to take each income brackett up to the very highest; see how much they paid ten years ago as a percentage of total income and compare it too the middle class payouts per capita. Thats easy to find.
Agreed?

I ask you two answer two questions and you respond with a question...Please! [message #54698 is a reply to message #54693] Fri, 14 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Apparently you don't have the courtesy of answering. Now we are including State and local taxes huh? You're really reaching now.

Re: I ask you two answer two questions and you respond with a question...Please! [message #54702 is a reply to message #54698] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:39 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Of course??? What; are they not paid? Somehow they don't count??
Bush policies shifted the burden of tax to the communities...thats the whole point.

Previous Topic: Ok Manual I will answer the questions you asked me here...
Next Topic: MR V what is it you don't want to find out? Unless your rich; you get screwed too
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 23:48:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio