Home » xyzzy » Tower » BTW ManualBlock...
You didn't answer my question... [message #54562 is a reply to message #54561] Fri, 07 October 2005 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Specifically what was illegal about the war. What law was broken? If you can't answer than admit you were wrong about the war being illegal.

Don't give me crap about N. Korea. It was liberals like you that prevented a successful conclusion to the Vietnam war. Now you want to complain about N. Korea? Please!

I'm sorry. I am a nice person at heart. But your anti American rhetoric makes me want to puke. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about the United States. I don't want to get along with other countries if they are supporting hate. I care about freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I don't give a shit about the criminals so called rights. They lost their rights when they broke the law. I care about law abiding citizens and their children. The hard working people that abide by the laws. The people that struggle every day to make this country great. Yes, that includes the rich and the poor.

Whether you like it or not, the rich have every right to this country as the poor do. Many of the rich people did not inherit their money, did not steal their money and did not scam their money from other people. They worked their butts off making a life for themselves and their families. Legally! Anyone in America can do the same. It's up to them and if they want to work. But it's hard working people who are now rich that make America what it is today.

Re: You didn't answer my question... [message #54566 is a reply to message #54562] Fri, 07 October 2005 20:57 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Now what was it in my post that encouraged this strident reply. What do you know about where I was during Vietnam. I'm 53, do the math. I'm surprised since again I never accused you of anything, only argued a political point. I may be very dense; so what exactly is the protocol for complaining about the most dangerous regime in the world today and our complete ignorance of them? Your position that we needed to attack Iraq because they were a viscous regime only applies to one country I guess. And you don't want to hear my crap? Read your post.
I already pointed out what law was broken but I'll repeat. There was stipulated grounds for going to war in the Congressional document I provided and they were not observed making our attack illegal under the law. The U.N. treaty we signed; and by signing that contract gave our word was not honored and as such was a violation of that treaty which is a violation of international law we signed onto.
Whats hard about that?
If you gave a shit about freedom then the Patriot Act should make you puke; not a guy excersizing his right to protest as an American.
So the justice system is perfect and all people who are processed are incontrovertibly guilty and every law however minor or unfair; even the ones that vary from state to state makes anyone in jail a a candidate for punishing abuse and inhumane treatment. Let Martha Stewart be tossed into the water torture cell. Thats real American.
I am a hard working man raising children and paying taxes; probably more than you do; but my opinion doesn't count because it conflicts with yours.
And where does the rich people sympathy rap come from? Want to follow some really wealthy people for a while and see where they got their wealth? See how they pay less taxes than you do?
And what has all this to do with Iraq anyway; is that how you percieve this war; as a entitlement for all war-mongering fanatics?
Be real. I did answer your question; and I think after this reply maybe I am just offering respect but not getting any here. Seems to go that way with you right wing fanatics all the time.
I can go head to head with you any way you want; you were the one who wanted a civil discussion; then right away I'm full of crap. Unbelievable. So I really don't give a shit what you think of my position on Iraq or prisons or anything else because the truth is your positions are written on Fox news.

Previous Topic: Again with the buzzwords Legislation from the bench
Next Topic: Ah,,, what a night
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:12:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout