Home » Audio » General » Roll call
Re: Roll call [message #513 is a reply to message #512] Thu, 03 June 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I wish we could all get together for a ride. In fact, I wish we could all get together every weekend in the summer for rides.

Check it out: We get together mid-afternoon at someone's house and check out their latest audio hobby project, sort of show and tell. Then we all ride out to a lake an hour or so away. Grab a bite around dinnertime and hang out a while before heading back. Then a nice night ride brings us back home.

Re: Roll call [message #516 is a reply to message #513] Fri, 04 June 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hold on.. let me get my pen;... now what are those directions again? Lets start the favourite summer song list, "Summer", by War. This thing will happen, God willing and the creek don't rise; one of these days. The Norton P-11 is a great tempermental beast and always a thrill to ride, mine is a 64 Atlas. Wayne what is the route of your favourite ride? Does that lake exist? Will there be a pair of Pi10's there to blast the favourite sounds at respectable volume? Driven by two of those monster Macintosh 1000 watt amps? And some scantily clad eye-candy? Nothing like the smell of Nitrous in the night. Vaya Con Dios Mi Amigo's.

Re: Roll call [message #517 is a reply to message #513] Fri, 04 June 2004 06:47 Go to previous message
hurdy_gurdyman is currently offline  hurdy_gurdyman
Illuminati (1st Degree)
You want to ride to a lake? Come on up to Michigan. We have a few lakes. If you have about four days to spare we could ride the entire shoreline of them and see more lighthouses then anywhere else in the country. Besides, crossing the Big Mac on a bike is a real thrill!

Dave ;^)

Previous Topic: GREAT Tube Magazine
Next Topic: mc 60 choke
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 02:09:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers