Home » xyzzy » Tower » My name is Gar, and I'm ....
My name is Gar, and I'm .... [message #53912] Tue, 30 March 2004 15:08 Go to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Looking for a safe, non-judgemental environment to admit this. As shameful as it is, I feel I need to get it off my chest.

My name is Gar, and I'm addicted to American Idol. I've caught every episode this season and have rearranged my schedule so that I can watch the two shows each week.

I'm beginning to understand what Randy is saying on the show. I find the banter between Simon and Paula cute and charming. I can tolerate Ryan Seacrest for two entire hours. And I get physically stressed when my favorite Idols are in danger of being voted off.

Re: My name is Gar, and I'm .... [message #53913 is a reply to message #53912] Wed, 31 March 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Haha. I live in Australia but they show American Idol here too. I dont miss it either!

It's so much better than the australian version they showed here last yeat....

I couldnt stop laughing when they showed Simon and Paula on the big screen, doing a big open mouth kiss :P

Even more embarrassing confessions... [message #53914 is a reply to message #53913] Fri, 02 April 2004 18:41 Go to previous message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Ever since I was a little kid I’ve had this fascination with Exotica/Lounge Music/Tiki Culture. The whole ersatz Polynesian thing always seemed so cool to me, in a funky sort of way.

Last week I received a copy of “Voodoo” by Robert Drasnin. It’s a CD transcription of an LP, complete with surface hiss, pops and ticks (about the same as a new, general release LP). I can’t stop playing it – if it was an LP it would be see-through by now. I’m stuck in 1959 and happy as a pig in merde.

I've got more stuff on order....

Previous Topic: Damn Good Bugs!
Next Topic: Global Warming in Tulsa?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 04:53:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers