Home » xyzzy » Tower » DUI Laws
Re: DUI Laws [message #53859 is a reply to message #53858] Fri, 30 January 2004 21:53 Go to previous message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Hey Wayne

Sorry about your friend, can't imagine what that would feel like. I see why you have certain views about other drivers on the road.

DUI laws and speeding are really though here in Australia. They say its to protect people but IMO they do it for money. They earn SOOO much revenue from speeding fines and stuff every year. And they always want to put camera's in places known to be accident free and it stirs up a lot controversy. Scheme's to catch DUI'ers are enforced heavily in Australia with massive booze busses and big campaigns and stuff. Speed camera's are everywhere too. Whatever the reason at least it does protect people, but hey people still die out on the roads and I dont think that having the amount of death's "minimized" is good enough - you want none.

So even in places like Aus where the laws are enforced heavily its really up to yourself weather you want to take the extra caution or not. I can see where your coming from.

Adrian

Previous Topic: Immigration Laws
Next Topic: McAfee AVERT Stinger
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 00:19:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers