Home » Audio » General » AR Turntable website unveiled
AR Turntable website unveiled [message #983] Sat, 16 October 2004 08:55 Go to next message
ddarch is currently offline  ddarch
Esquire
Hi all,
I have accomplished my summer goal, which was to create a website for AR (Acoustic Research) Turntables. With the help of many folks for info, and with the technical help of a long-time friend, it is officially unveiled TODAY!!

www.vinylnirvana.com

As indicated on the opening page, this will be a website that will continue to grow. Please give me feedback as to what you like, and what you want to see more of. Please be kind, this is the first website for either of us.

For those of you who have/manage other websites, if appropriate, I would appreciate a link. Of course I will reciprocate.

Dave

Re: AR Turntable website unveiled [message #984 is a reply to message #983] Sat, 16 October 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hi Good luck on the AR site. What do you know about retrofitting new bearings to the existing sub-chassis?

Re: AR Turntable website unveiled [message #985 is a reply to message #984] Sat, 16 October 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ddarch is currently offline  ddarch
Esquire
I can put you in touch with someone who knows a lot about it.

Go to the website again and email me at the contact address.

Dave

Re: AR Turntable website unveiled [message #987 is a reply to message #985] Sun, 17 October 2004 20:33 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thanks for your help. Keep you up to date I have inqiured about main bearings and evidently his method requires a press fit bearing shaft slightly larger to accomodate the wear in the bearing well. Sounds good to me and the price is very fair. I will continue to update as we progress. J.R.

Previous Topic: !!! Woodstock 25,000th Post Contest !!!
Next Topic: Amp choices for multi-amp config
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 03:01:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout