Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Words To Live By
Words To Live By [message #97444] Mon, 19 February 2024 16:02 Go to next message
smartt is currently offline  smartt
Master
I follow the NFL LA Chargers. On the forum dmac_bolt said " I am always positive, that part is true. I don't believe in negativity, it sucks the weak and the lost into a vortex of perpetual failure. I am never afraid to hope to win tomorrow and I don't believe a loss last year means next year is doomed. If I fail, I get up, I dust myself off, and I try again vs whine about how I'll never succeed. "
Re: Words To Live By [message #97448 is a reply to message #97444] Wed, 21 February 2024 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
Thanks for the encouragement. There's always a way to change for the better. Never liked the thinking that one mistake defines a person for good.
Re: Words To Live By [message #97451 is a reply to message #97448] Fri, 23 February 2024 06:35 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently online  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I recently read an article about the war going on in Ukraine concerning editorializing the notion of persevering with more appropriations of more weapons and recruits.
It's a good notion to try and be positive and disciplined with a goal in mind. But with temperance in trying to reach a goal if what it entails to get there was ever worth it.

The article began with a quote from the bible. In Proverbs, chapter 26.
"As dogs return to their vomit. So do fools repeat their folly."

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4467823-the-idea-of-total-ukrainian-victory-is-delusional/
Previous Topic: Modern Monetary Theory
Next Topic: YouTube Fun Facts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:31:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout