Home » Audio » General » Are you a Stones fanatic?
Re: Are you a Stones fanatic? [message #97121 is a reply to message #97081] Sun, 29 October 2023 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Strum Drum wrote on Sun, 22 October 2023 15:55
What gets me is how long they've been alive. I know we lost Charlie Watts in 2021, but Mike Jagger and Keith Richards are still kicking, despite all those years of partying. They still look about the same, too.
Kieth is aging harder than Mick in my opinion. Mick partied a lot, but not as much as Kieth, and he kept himself in better shape through it all.
Re: Are you a Stones fanatic? [message #97124 is a reply to message #97121] Sun, 29 October 2023 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Keith Richards pretty weather beaten. My oldest brothers had an idea once for Halloween. Create a Keith Richards mask. Guess he did a bit of the old, sex & drugs & rock & roll in his younger days.
Re: Are you a Stones fanatic? [message #97362 is a reply to message #97124] Thu, 18 January 2024 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Rusty wrote on Sun, 29 October 2023 15:26
Keith Richards pretty weather beaten.
Yeah. In contrast, Mick Jagger is hardcore into working out and eating well. Not sure if that started before or while dating his current girlfriend, a former ballerina.
Re: Are you a Stones fanatic? [message #97504 is a reply to message #96924] Tue, 12 March 2024 13:19 Go to previous message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
I just know their big hits. I love 'Paint It Black' and 'Gimme Shelter.' Also love Keith Richards' guitar touches, and Charlie Watts always sounded and looked so cool (RIP).
Previous Topic: Is this a good DAC option?
Next Topic: Buying Music With Cryptocurrency
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:20:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout