Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Oldest View (Beneath the Earth)
The Oldest View [message #96727] Mon, 29 May 2023 14:48 Go to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I've enjoyed youtubes of people going through old missile silo's, caves and such.
See what you think about this video presented as a "found" location. Pretty darn creepy.
The rest you can easily find out rootin around the net. Very talented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjY897CCu4g&t=727s
Re: The Oldest View [message #96755 is a reply to message #96727] Sat, 03 June 2023 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Thumbs up. This reminds me of this mini-movie I saw where a kid has to go to the family's basement while his parents are out. *Spoilers ahead*

On the phone, the mom asks him to count out loud each step as he goes down the staircase. The counting never stops.
Re: The Oldest View [message #96870 is a reply to message #96727] Sat, 29 July 2023 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Is there any way a person can find out the location of where a You Tube video is shot?

Private property my butt.

Part of that looked like the place where they shot some of the Saw movie scenes.
Re: The Oldest View [message #96873 is a reply to message #96870] Sun, 30 July 2023 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
There is a link on the youtube page of the video to get some information on the young man that created this piece. I think he's an aspiring video artist. What I think he has done is to use editing of locations and some computerized CGI to craft this narrative of a mysterious pathway descending downward to a enigmatic realm that has no objective reason to be there. I think it was very effectively done. Kid's got talent I think. Hope he parlays it into a useful career.
Re: The Oldest View [message #96875 is a reply to message #96873] Sun, 30 July 2023 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Pretty cool and creepy!
Re: The Oldest View [message #97224 is a reply to message #96727] Fri, 24 November 2023 14:46 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
However it was done, that kid has a talent.

However, there are only so many ways that could be used for movie sets, and none of the story line options are very positive.
Previous Topic: NewJeans a different kind of sound
Next Topic: Bosch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:06:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout