Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Your favorite series this year
Your favorite series this year [message #96626] Thu, 13 April 2023 14:20 Go to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
I nominate The Last of Us. Loved the two lead actors (mixed feelings about Bella Ramsey at first) and various guests, including Nick Offerman in the third episode.
Re: Your favorite series this year [message #96629 is a reply to message #96626] Sat, 15 April 2023 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dervlin is currently offline  dervlin
Chancellor
I haven't seen that one, Noodle. I'll give it a look.

I've been captivated by the new Netflix series, Poker Face. Natasha Lyonne is simply dazzling. Part of my fascination is that I'd like to have the same skill - being a human lie detector. Apparently there's some science behind it. Unfortunately, I'm horrible at lying and detecting lies as well. The series is worth a watch. The cinematography is shot beautifully, it's well cast, and the story is captivating.
Re: Your favorite series this year [message #96633 is a reply to message #96629] Sun, 16 April 2023 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
That does look like an interesting show dervlin. I don't have Netflix but maybe it will filter down to being able to watch on the roku eventually.
As for lie detection skills, a course primer would be to watch, listen or read anything coming from what a former commander in chief says. That's called pathological lying.
Re: Your favorite series this year [message #96787 is a reply to message #96629] Fri, 09 June 2023 14:00 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
dervlin wrote on Sat, 15 April 2023 17:28
I've been captivated by the new Netflix series, Poker Face. Natasha Lyonne is simply dazzling.
This looks intriguing! Lyonne's great in Russian Doll. I finished Barry, and a while before that I saw Beef. They both get more intense, violent, and weird as the episodes unfold. I liked them.
Previous Topic: Do "Top 10's" Matter Anymore?
Next Topic: Movies on the Bus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:51:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout