Home » Audio » Movies & Music » I'll finish watching it later (Maybe)
I'll finish watching it later [message #96583] Wed, 29 March 2023 22:14 Go to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
How many series or movies have you started and will someday finish? My list includes Succession (two episodes in), Impeachment: American Crime Story (first 10 minutes in), and RRR (first 5 minutes so far).
Re: I'll finish watching it later [message #96588 is a reply to message #96583] Sat, 01 April 2023 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
The Old Man. Dad gum it! Not because I lost interest, the season and show just came to a halt. Right at a pivotal moment. I'm reading though that the star of the show, (Jeff Bridges), had a cancer scare. Hopefully they'll finish it.
There's a few movies I've never finished via the Roku box. They were just too lame to finish.
Re: I'll finish watching it later [message #96602 is a reply to message #96583] Tue, 04 April 2023 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I finally sat down and finished two episodes of Impeachment. The cast is really good. Was stuck between wanting to see this, yet dreading it. Now I'm committed!
Re: I'll finish watching it later [message #96613 is a reply to message #96583] Sun, 09 April 2023 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Too many to name, sadly. Unfortunately, I'll get really into a series and can't get enough of it, then it'll take a weird turn and I'll slowly lose interest. Still, after spending all that time invested in the story and the characters, I find it hard to delete the show from my DVR. The whole thing is ridiculous. I might watch it again eventually....
Re: I'll finish watching it later [message #96621 is a reply to message #96583] Tue, 11 April 2023 15:06 Go to previous message
Viscount
I'm thinking of adding Beef to my list. I also accidentally saw a big spoiler for the final season of Succession. Now I'm wondering if it's worth it to keep going.
Previous Topic: What happened to Prime Music?
Next Topic: Crimes of the Future
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:06:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout