Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Where can I read a guide to web hosting and servers?
Where can I read a guide to web hosting and servers? [message #96178] Sat, 12 November 2022 03:11 Go to next message
Polik_ is currently offline  Polik_
Esquire
With the advent of the Internet, the digital world has become much more interesting. Through the Internet, you can get any information. I've always been interested in this global technology and how there are all the billions of websites in this world. It is clear that all this is not in the air, but the entire Internet is stored on servers. I want to study this topic in more detail, where can I read an article about the Internet and hosting?
Re: Where can I read a guide to web hosting and servers? [message #96180 is a reply to message #96178] Sat, 12 November 2022 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShakiroKuait is currently offline  ShakiroKuait
Esquire
since the year that the internet came into our lives, it has come to change them completely as you had known them, in my opinion the internet is the best invention of humanity, have you tried to find the article you are looking for in a forum or page dedicated exclusively to this type of contents? I think it is much more likely that you will find what you are looking for there
Re: Where can I read a guide to web hosting and servers? [message #96181 is a reply to message #96178] Sat, 12 November 2022 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RattiCobain is currently offline  RattiCobain
Esquire
I knew a page where you can find guides of all kinds and if I remember correctly there was a guide to web hosting and that type of service but I don't remember what it's called, I'll look in the browser history and if I find it I'll come back here to tell you about it, but here in all this forum some user should be able to give you help
Re: Where can I read a guide to web hosting and servers? [message #96189 is a reply to message #96178] Sun, 13 November 2022 04:45 Go to previous message
Vincenzo is currently offline  Vincenzo
Esquire
Yes, you're right, all websites have to be kept somewhere, and as a rule, these days every organization has to have its own website to provide information about itself, to get feedback from the web. Even many ordinary people create websites and blogs and make money from them. That is, every day there are more and more new projects and information on the web in any field of activity. And all of this is stored, as mentioned above, on hosting, more details about hosting and servers can be read in the full guide https://websitehosting.com/guide/.

Previous Topic: Negative criticism
Next Topic: Cold Showers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:12:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout