Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Yankees
Yankees [message #91072] Sun, 13 October 2019 10:20 Go to next message
Patrick69 is currently offline  Patrick69
Baron
Anyone watching the NY Yankees this season? I've been to 3 games (regular season). I want to go to a playoff game. Man, they are on fire! What a season so far, next man up - with so many injuries.
Re: Yankees [message #91088 is a reply to message #91072] Tue, 15 October 2019 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JordanS is currently offline  JordanS
Chancellor
Well... they aren't looking so hot right now. I mean, the series is all tied up but Houston's pitchers just look untouchable right now.

I say Go Yankees!
Re: Yankees [message #91092 is a reply to message #91088] Sat, 19 October 2019 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Sorry guy's. The Yankee's have been there so many times, I wouldn't bother to count. Spread some glory around. Washington's been firing blanks in one name or another since 1924. Maybe it would instill some pride in our nations capital. Something that psycho drama city needs. Remember how sweet it was for the Cubs.
Re: Yankees [message #91095 is a reply to message #91072] Sat, 19 October 2019 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JordanS is currently offline  JordanS
Chancellor
They have to win tonight, to move on. I get that they have been so many times, still want them to win. I would have loved to watch them in the playoffs! Offense needs to start hitting the ball.
Re: Yankees [message #91123 is a reply to message #91092] Fri, 08 November 2019 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Looks like you got your wish Rusty. Cool

The Yankees are "America's Team" via MLB

The Cowboys........the NFL

What is the NBA'S answer to this?

And please dont say The Lakers.
Re: Yankees [message #91125 is a reply to message #91123] Sat, 09 November 2019 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Yeah. I'm glad for them. I hardly watch any professional sports anymore. Just don't give a damn. So much money, so much hype. But it's so prevalent in our world that you can't ignore it. So, spreading the glory around to some of those underdog teams is I think, good for the various sports. It's like the Wally Cox's of the world getting the girl from the cool guys.
Wally Maynard Cox & Marilyn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVm1X_4UkAAkDmX.jpg
Re: Yankees [message #96174 is a reply to message #91072] Fri, 11 November 2022 23:31 Go to previous message
ShakiroKuait is currently offline  ShakiroKuait
Esquire
It has been recommended to me but I haven't seen it yet. Is it really worth seeing? i will read them
Previous Topic: Impeachment Drama
Next Topic: Negative criticism
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:47:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout