Home » Audio » General » Singing to Relax
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95257 is a reply to message #95252] Fri, 18 February 2022 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Concorde wrote on Thu, 17 February 2022 21:52
I'm too self-conscious to let other people see me do that. I'll pick my nose while I'm driving, but not sing. lol

Karaoke is even out of the question.

https://audioroundtable.com/images/Laughing_Felix.gif
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95258 is a reply to message #95252] Fri, 18 February 2022 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Quote:
Concorde
I'm too self-conscious to let other people see me do that. I'll pick my nose while I'm driving, but not sing.
So, harvesting nose vegetables within sight of other drivers is preferable to singing while driving?
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95259 is a reply to message #95258] Fri, 18 February 2022 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

https://audioroundtable.com/images/Laughing_Group.gif
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95262 is a reply to message #95259] Sat, 19 February 2022 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
What more can anyone say... Shocked

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95608 is a reply to message #94445] Wed, 11 May 2022 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Singing helps, but I don't do it when someone I'm uncomfortable with is around. I prefer not to make any sound instead, even when I'm at home. I find myself singing when in front of my laptop, lol.
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95613 is a reply to message #94445] Fri, 13 May 2022 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Curry is currently offline  Curry
Chancellor
In this fast pace today we sometimes get so busy with the details of our lives and it's so easy to get caught up, forgetting to have a moment with
music. Like all art, it takes to pause the mind to appreciate it and feel the sweetness that comes from it.

Re: Singing to Relax [message #95701 is a reply to message #94445] Wed, 22 June 2022 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kaitlincampean is currently offline  kaitlincampean
Esquire
I completely understand you. For me, singing has always been something very personal, because I've thought all my life that I sing disgusting. Back at school, one of my friends told me this, and these words caused me a huge complex for my whole life. Of course, children don't think about what consequences their words may have, but it still became something too personal for me. Only recently I started going to therapy and raised the question that I can't sing, although I've always dreamed about it. My psychologist advised me to start with articles and videos on YouTube about how to sing correctly and start practicing at home. In this regard, I really like the Musicaroo website, as there is a lot of useful information for beginners like me.
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95704 is a reply to message #95701] Thu, 23 June 2022 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well Kaitlin, you're taking the bull by the horns with what you're doing. Show that complex who's boss. And sing because you just feel like it. My mail lady, she sings. In the heat of the summer and the biting cold of the winter. I'll hear her when she makes it up the steps to the mailbox sometimes. If I catch her before she's out of range, I'll say hi and say thanks for what she does. I call her songbird. She is.
Re: Singing to Relax [message #95771 is a reply to message #94445] Tue, 05 July 2022 08:19 Go to previous message
Dropuc is currently offline  Dropuc
Chancellor
It's so relaxing to play the guitar at day's end, and nothing inspires the day like waking up to a tune and singing while taking a bath. It only comes next to a fresh cup of coffee. Cool
Previous Topic: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie
Next Topic: Watch or Listen to a Podcast?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:14:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio