Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness [message #95561] Thu, 28 April 2022 22:22 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Is anyone else looking forward to this movie release and praying that it isn't a big letdown. The previews look amazing, don't they? It's just that the past few movies I've seen have been duds. Maybe this show will break my streak of bad luck.
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness [message #95590 is a reply to message #95561] Fri, 06 May 2022 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
I haven't watched the other Marvel movies yet, and wondering if that will affect my film-viewing experience. However, I'm still looking forward to its plot because the first Doctor Strange movie was great.
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness [message #95648 is a reply to message #95561] Wed, 25 May 2022 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dropuc is currently offline  Dropuc
Chancellor
Doctor Strange is right. Being called mad is quite a funny thing in the world we're living in today because in the grand scheme of things, everyone is in their unique ways, or nothing great can happen otherwise.
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness [message #95649 is a reply to message #95561] Fri, 27 May 2022 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Surprisingly enough, the show did not disappoint me. There's lots of action, which I know is to be expected, but it felt less contrived in this film. It had a purpose, rather than simply being there because it's a Marvel flick. There's plenty of humor.
Benedict Cumberbatch was absolutely masterful as Dr. Strange. I don't think it would've worked as well with any other actor. It was a darn good show.
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness [message #95684 is a reply to message #95649] Thu, 16 June 2022 05:37 Go to previous message
billy37 is currently offline  billy37
Esquire
I agree that there is lots of actions, but Wanda's motive sometimes didn't seem resonable. For those who did't watch the series WandaVision (like me while watching Doctor Strange) it will be defficult to understand her.
Previous Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy movies
Next Topic: Your Heavy Rotation Right Now
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:52:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout