Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Earphone Recommendations?
Earphone Recommendations? [message #95518] Mon, 11 April 2022 04:21 Go to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
I'm planning to buy new earphones because the one I have now makes it hard to do video calls. I had a hard time understanding what the other person was saying. What earphones would you recommend?
Re: Earphone Recommendations? [message #95540 is a reply to message #95518] Tue, 19 April 2022 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I'm not someone who can comfortably use earbuds, so I usually go for the over the ear headphones. I've been using the ones made by Bose. I believe they're just called the Bose 700. I can wear them for hours without feeling too hot. The mic works perfectly. The downside? Well, that's the price. I got a discount through work, or I'm not sure that I would've sprung for them.
Re: Earphone Recommendations? [message #95541 is a reply to message #95540] Tue, 19 April 2022 21:25 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I too go for over the ear ones. I like my Sennheiser HD280 Pro and AT ATH-MR7 phones. There are newer models of each. The HD280s seem to be used by DJs and the ATs more for hi-fi. Both have excellent sound and are confortable.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Practicing while lying down
Next Topic: Unpleasant sound effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:34:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers