Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Piano Applications on the Phone
Piano Applications on the Phone [message #95526] Sat, 16 April 2022 06:12 Go to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
Does playing the piano well on your phone indicate that you'd be as skillful with the instrument? At first, I thought that performance would be the same thing as long as you know the keys. Sound quality will vary, but the tune will be similar.
Re: Piano Applications on the Phone [message #95529 is a reply to message #95526] Sat, 16 April 2022 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
My fingers are too fat for the 88 keys on a phone. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Piano Applications on the Phone [message #97100 is a reply to message #95526] Wed, 25 October 2023 14:11 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Sort of. I've used similar apps for messing around with different drum sets. I assume it's comparable to the experience of playing a piano app versus playing a physical piano. It can give you a feel for following the rhythm and can help you learn the correct finger placements, but it won't provide any tactile feedback, such as how hard to strike the keys and how working the pedals affects the sound.
Previous Topic: Audio Product Testers
Next Topic: To buy or not to buy?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:19:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout