Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Binaural Beats
Binaural Beats [message #95405] Fri, 18 March 2022 11:14 Go to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
Have you tried listening to this for relaxation? I've read about it and thought it could be a great alternative to classical music and mellow songs. It also seems to have a lot of benefits for your mood and focus.
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95415 is a reply to message #95405] Mon, 21 March 2022 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I'll be sure to look into it. My current playlists need some time off. I'm all for listening to relaxing music, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95433 is a reply to message #95405] Thu, 24 March 2022 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
Huh, this is the first I've run across the idea. I suffer from insomnia. Maybe it'll help. I'll see if I can scrounge up something on YouTube. Do you have a favorite?
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95456 is a reply to message #95405] Thu, 31 March 2022 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotifier is currently offline  Spotifier
Baron
That might do me good. I like playing something in the background, but I don't want it to distract me. I'll have to see if it will also improve my mood. It could be a placebo, though it's still worth the shot.
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95473 is a reply to message #95405] Sun, 03 April 2022 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I've been hearing a lot about this lately. People want to alter their consciousness through Binaural Beats. That sounds fairly hardcore and a step up from the meditation aspect of it, but I think I'll try listening to some. I have a decent pair of headphones.
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95482 is a reply to message #95405] Mon, 04 April 2022 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
This is getting so much positive internet press, I have to try it out. It's different but it's relaxing so that's a great sell right there.
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95493 is a reply to message #95482] Tue, 05 April 2022 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
This binaural beats seems to be another name for space music. Which has been around for awhile. There was a composer of electronic music in the 70's, Isao Tomita that pioneered somewhat electronic compositions. He did some interpretations of classical music. I have his Snowflakes are Dancing album showcasing the music of Claude Debussy.
Electronic music evolved into the realm of space music compositions that like the binaural beats are relaxing tones extending into infinity seemingly.

https://v4.hos.com/home
Re: Binaural Beats [message #95534 is a reply to message #95493] Sun, 17 April 2022 21:54 Go to previous message
Phonetic Ear is currently offline  Phonetic Ear
Baron
Rusty wrote on Tue, 05 April 2022 09:49
This binaural beats seems to be another name for space music.

Electronic music evolved into the realm of space music compositions that like the binaural beats are relaxing tones extending into infinity seemingly.

That makes sense. I don't know where I've seen it, but there was music from space that NASA recorded. Although that was more similar to classical music, listening to binaural beats reminds me of outer space.
Previous Topic: Recommended Old Psychological Movies
Next Topic: Music On An Audiobook
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:20:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout