Home » Audio » General » Really Tweaking The EQ.
Really Tweaking The EQ. [message #94964] Sat, 18 December 2021 14:08 Go to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
Are there equalizers that let you save different settings on different songs, so whenever you go back and play them again, they are all set to their different adjustments? Most people I know just adjust the settings for how they like to hear their music, but I like to get more detailed and adjust settings for every song I have because they are all different in different ways.

Pink Floyd vs. AC/DC. George Strait vs. Blackberry Smoke. For instance.

Re: Really Tweaking The EQ. [message #94967 is a reply to message #94964] Sat, 18 December 2021 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Probably in the digital domain. Don't know any. I'm analog oriented.
Re: Really Tweaking The EQ. [message #94977 is a reply to message #94967] Mon, 20 December 2021 20:39 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Not exactly...however something like the Behringer DEQ2496 I have will allow you to store a bunch of eq curves. So all you would need to do is select the one you want for each type of music. It allows you to label each curve so there would not be a lot of confusion. The down side is the units are not cheap and will need to be inserted into the signal chain. Usually this is between the preamp stages and power output ones. So...if you use anything but a serious stereo system this option won't work for you.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: That Tree In The Forest
Next Topic: Anyone snag a good AV deal?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:11:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers