Home » Audio » General » Sound Machines for a Better Sleep
Sound Machines for a Better Sleep [message #94690] Wed, 27 October 2021 02:52 Go to next message
Spotifier is currently offline  Spotifier
Baron
I came across this while searching for how to sleep better. Seeing that this is a thing tells a lot about how people are having a hard time fixing their sleep. There are sounds like these on our phones, but relying on that can lead you to use other apps. Since these are below $50, it's not so bad to try and have one. Do you think it's practical, though?
Re: Sound Machines for a Better Sleep [message #94705 is a reply to message #94690] Thu, 28 October 2021 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
It seems to me that it's like the opposite of an alarm clock. Maybe people who don't have noise-proof rooms will find this helpful. I wouldn't buy it, though, because I can sleep easily once the lights are out.
Re: Sound Machines for a Better Sleep [message #94713 is a reply to message #94705] Fri, 29 October 2021 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
It depends on what they sound like. I've found some that are incredibly obnoxious, like the ones that make white noise. I can handle a good rainstorm or ocean waves though.
Re: Sound Machines for a Better Sleep [message #94774 is a reply to message #94690] Thu, 11 November 2021 08:33 Go to previous message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
It's practical for our times because lots of people have a hard time getting some good sleep. We might only be underestimating sleep's importance, but buying anything to improve that should be a must.
Previous Topic: Take It To Washington
Next Topic: Apprpriate for all ages.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:52:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout