Home » Audio » Radio » Live music streaming
Live music streaming [message #94624] Thu, 14 October 2021 10:32 Go to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I enjoyed Slacker Radio, but it merged with another company and became LiveXLive a few years ago. I stopped using it then. Does anyone pay for this service? Live concerts aren't picking up around here like they are in other parts of the country. I miss the atmosphere of live music. If you aren't a LiveXLive user, then I'd love to know which radio platform you prefer for live music streaming.
Re: Live music streaming [message #94637 is a reply to message #94624] Wed, 20 October 2021 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LCallan is currently offline  LCallan
Baron
You can watch live concerts on Twitch. I know most people think of it as a gaming platform, but there's actually a robust musician community there too. That's what I use.
Re: Live music streaming [message #94675 is a reply to message #94624] Sun, 24 October 2021 07:29 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Never did get into the live streaming. There is a live stream thing on my Reddit feed, but that could be about anything under the sun. From Asians playing traditional music on traditional instruments, to people playing with their cats, to skateboarders in a skate park.

It's interesting because you never know what you're going to be watching.
Previous Topic: Ever win anything?
Next Topic: Radio Hosts Making a Difference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:43:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout