Home » Audio » Home Theater » Available For All?
Available For All? [message #94568] Tue, 05 October 2021 21:50 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Do you think there will ever come a day when a home theatre setup, like the kind you see in a theatre, will be so commonplace that the price will reflect that?

Do you think it will ever be priced for the common man?
Re: Available For All? [message #94577 is a reply to message #94568] Fri, 08 October 2021 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
That seems probable because, similar to the case of cellphones, not everyone had it before. People viewed it as a luxury, but now, it's also a necessity, especially with the ongoing pandemic.
Re: Available For All? [message #94578 is a reply to message #94568] Fri, 08 October 2021 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I would also think that it is possible. The problem though is that things change so often so would everyone want to buy one? You would constantly want to upgrade your system.
Re: Available For All? [message #94586 is a reply to message #94568] Fri, 08 October 2021 15:06 Go to previous message
Patrick69 is currently offline  Patrick69
Baron
I can see more people buying into a home theater too. People love movies and going to the theater. A lot of our theaters did not open back up yet. I can see people creating these at home (if they have the space).
Previous Topic: Surround Sound
Next Topic: Wifi Projectors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 27 11:10:52 CDT 2021

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout