Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Suits
Suits [message #94190] Thu, 12 August 2021 01:26 Go to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Ever countered that legal drama? It's an American series that I thought would bore me, but apparently, it didn't because of the witty comebacks. Watching the first episode hooked me up, and I think it's somehow a good representation of how the corporate world works outside the books. It has a lot of seasons now, and I still have a long way to go. Do you have a favorite one?
Re: Suits [message #94192 is a reply to message #94190] Thu, 12 August 2021 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I loved that series.
Re: Suits [message #94240 is a reply to message #94192] Sun, 15 August 2021 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
Is that the one that Meghan Markle was in? I've never seen it, but I've been curious about whether it was any good. I guess it's worth watching since two of you seem like fans. I used to watch The Good Wife with my wife. It went downhill after the third season, so we stopped. That's probably the only legal drama that I've paid attention to these past few years.
Re: Suits [message #94243 is a reply to message #94240] Mon, 16 August 2021 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

If you liked The Good Wife then you'll probably like Suits too. My wife and I enjoyed both shows.
Re: Suits [message #94392 is a reply to message #94190] Mon, 06 September 2021 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
I'm not into series nowadays, but I liked Suits, and I'm still watching it. It was nice that the drama was also seen in the workplace and didn't only focus on romantic relationships. Harvey and Mike remind me of Sherlock and Watson!
Re: Suits [message #94574 is a reply to message #94190] Fri, 08 October 2021 01:06 Go to previous message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Suits is a good series, and you get to know the characters the longer the film goes. There's a betrayal aspect that got me suspicious, which made me wanted to watch more. I haven't had a favorite one, but some episodes make me want to binge-watch.
Previous Topic: Lyrics or Melody
Next Topic: An oldies station
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:08:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout