Home » Audio » General » Best Time for Music
Re: Best Time for Music [message #94320 is a reply to message #89142] Mon, 30 August 2021 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotifier is currently offline  Spotifier
Baron
I usually listen to music at night when I've done everything for the day. Sometimes I'd have some music on during mid-day when there's nothing to do while reading some book.
Re: Best Time for Music [message #94385 is a reply to message #89142] Mon, 06 September 2021 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I like listening to music early in the morning because it's like my cue that the day has started. Some would listen to the news, but I prefer listening to something pleasant to cheer myself up instead of getting bombarded with information.
Re: Best Time for Music [message #94391 is a reply to message #89142] Mon, 06 September 2021 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
During my free time, I'd automatically reach for my phone to listen to music. I've tried playing it in the background during work, but it affected my focus. So, afternoon to evening works for me, depending on the schedule for the day.
Re: Best Time for Music [message #94403 is a reply to message #89142] Thu, 09 September 2021 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rlndgurakuqi is currently offline  rlndgurakuqi
Esquire
Many studies show the short-term effects of music on emotions, the medium-term impact on more stable states such as mood, and the long-term effects on our overall mental health. Looking at the short-term impact, there are three strategies by which music can regulate our state of mind. For example, it helps distract from everyday stress, suppresses negative emotions, or defuse them through catharsis, says, from singing or playing a musical instrument. It also creates a sense of control over the situation: some songs help boost self-esteem, give self-confidence - and the little things in life seem insignificant. These emotional regulation strategies are very effective. For example, I even watch videos for sleeping so that I can sleep soundly.
Re: Best Time for Music [message #94433 is a reply to message #89142] Tue, 14 September 2021 19:21 Go to previous message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I listen to music at various times each day. I don't think there is a better time to listen. I listen to different types of music which depends on the time and my mood. I used to listen to music when I went to bed but I don't anymore.
Previous Topic: Hearing Better with Visuals
Next Topic: Voice Acting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:57:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout